✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Various screenshots of the guys (I had nothing to do .....)

Juliaph

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Recording X&Y] Relied heavily upon us loving one another - a lot...

Whenever people ask us what they can expect from one of our concerts my brain just sort of shuts down. I mean, obviously, we're four very attractive young men, playing music that's possibly the sexiest ever created and will melt your heart and brain at the same time. It's an 'otherworldly' experience.

It's like Disneyland times 100. It's like the Eiffel Tower fired into space, covered in beatufiul gems

Other people would say it's just annoying. It's just a bunch of soft rockers.

Chris chats some funny shit sometimes... :lol:

Whenever people ask us what they can expect from one of our concerts my brain just sort of shuts down. I mean, obviously, we're four very attractive young men, playing music that's possibly the sexiest ever created and will melt your heart and brain at the same time. It's an 'otherworldly' experience.

It's like Disneyland times 100. It's like the Eiffel Tower fired into space, covered in beatufiul gems

Yeah, he does. You can see in his eyes that he's going to say something like that, cause they tinkle :lol:

Yeah, he does. You can see in his eyes that he's going to say something like that, cause they tinkle :lol:

They tinkle or they 'twinkle'... :lol:

They tinkle or they 'twinkle'... :lol:

Sorry about that :embarrased: . I didn't know how to write it so I looked it up before on the internet (very reliable). Thought it was the right word.... Guess its 'twinkle' then. :lol:

By the way' date=' I'm sure you all know who I'd like to see more of!!![/quote']

No...... who ? :dozey:

:D

I have some new ones. They came from a Coldplay Glastonbury 2005-dvd with an interview (don't ask me to upload it, its way to much: 4 gb). I took the pics with my camera (!) cause the normal way to do this didn't work for some reason. Here they are:

glas1.jpgglas3.jpg

glas4.jpgglas5.jpg

glas6.jpg

I have no idea why Will is laying on the ground (hope its nothing serious)

glas2.jpgglas8.jpg

glas7.jpg

I have al these pics in bigger format. In 1024x768 and 800x600. So if anybody wants it as a wallpaper, just ask! ;)

I have some new ones. They came from a Coldplay Glastonbury 2005-dvd with an interview (don't ask me to upload it, its way to much: 4 gb). I took the pics with my camera (!) cause the normal way to do this didn't work for some reason. Here they are:

glas1.jpgglas3.jpg

glas4.jpgglas5.jpg

glas6.jpg

I have no idea why Will is laying on the ground (hope its nothing serious)

glas2.jpgglas8.jpg

glas7.jpg

I have al these pics in bigger format. In 1024x768 and 800x600. So if anybody wants it as a wallpaper, just ask! ;)

Bless you mee little darlin'

:D :cool: