🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

misquote the person above you (game)

Best u Can

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's weird. but i've run out of ideas :stunned: :lol: I can't think about nothing anymore!!!omg' date=' somebody help me!!!I have homework to do but I can't think anymore!I don't have even an idea about who is the president of my country...[/quote']]

wow, this is sad... :confused:

it's weird. but i've run out of ideas :stunned: :lol: I can't think about nothing anymore!!!omg' date=' somebody help me!!!I have homework to do but I can't think anymore!I don't have even an idea about who is the president of my country...[/quote']

Wow! I can't believe it! That's impossible! :o Maybe that brain drain or mental block of yours can be attributed to the acute loss of humour brought about by severe distortion of the thought process. I think it's time for you to call a shrink to save you from the dangers Misquotaphobia :o

is it really that severe? :(

it's weird. but i've run out of ideas :stunned: :lol: I can't think about nothing anymore!!!omg' date=' somebody help me!!!I have homework to do but I can't think anymore!I don't have even an idea about who is the president of my country...[/quote']

Wow! I can't believe it! That's impossible! :o Maybe that brain drain or mental block of yours can be attributed to the acute loss of humour brought about by severe distortion of the thought process. I think it's time for you to call a shrink to save you from the dangers Misquotaphobia :o

is it really that severe? :(I think I should rest a little bit...these misquotes are making me feel dizzy... :dizzy2: and............................................. :drunk:

is it really that severe? :(I think I should rest a little bit...these misquotes are making me feel dizzy... :dizzy2: and............................................. :drunk:

Yeah you should treat that as a serious condition, otherwise you'll suffer three to nine years of acute loss of funny and original ideas for this thread which will lead to severe depression and frustration. As I said, this great age of misquoting phenomenon rests solely on your able hands. You should definitely confine yourself to a Mental Asylum this instant!

I thought I needed a shrink...but why should I be confined in a mental hospital? I only got mental block, and am not insane! :stunned:

Yeah you should treat that as a serious condition, otherwise you'll suffer three to nine years of acute loss of funny and original ideas for this thread which will lead to severe depression and frustration. As I said, this great age of misquoting phenomenon rests solely on your able hands. You should definitely confine yourself to a Mental Asylum this instant!

I thought I needed a shrink...but why should I be confined in a mental hospital? I only got mental block, and am not insane! :stunned:or....am I? :drunk: :wacko: :freak: Hey, wait a minute because i'm going to see if my doll is already awake...I have to tell her some secrets, you know...and he needs to give me some advices... :freak:

I don't wanna see you sad but...I think you're a little bit crazy... :stunned:

I thought I needed a shrink...but why should I be confined in a mental hospital? I only got mental block, and am not insane! :stunned:or....am I? :drunk: :wacko: :freak: Hey, wait a minute because i'm going to see if my doll is already awake...I have to tell her some secrets, you know...and he needs to give me some advices... :freak:

See what I'm talking about? This is just one of the symptoms of severe Misquotaphobia. I will not be surprised if one day you'll ask for advice from a lamppost. You should definitely wake up and smell the coffee, err the roses. READ THIS : You are a wacko!

i'm not...my doll really does talk! :confused:

See what I'm talking about? This is just one of the symptoms of severe Misquotaphobia. I will not be surprised if one day you'll ask for advice from a lamppost. You should definitely wake up and smell the coffee, err the roses. READ THIS : You are a wacko!

i'm not...my doll really does talk! :confused:ermmm.....I think I've already asked for advice from a lamppost...they're quite wise and smart you know... :anxious: Hey, I like the idea of being a wacko!wohoooooooooooo, I'm a wacko!!!yay!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :freak: ok, that's enough, I don't like being a wacho anymore...:sick:

look at my face expression: :stunned:

i'm not...my doll really does talk! :confused:ermmm.....I think I've already asked for advice from a lamppost...they're quite wise and smart you know... :anxious: Hey, I like the idea of being a wacko!wohoooooooooooo, I'm a wacko!!!yay!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :freak: ok, that's enough, I don't like being a wacho anymore...:sick:

Nice facial expression, but this is not a laughing matter, you know, this is serious. You know how relevant and important the Misquote Thread is for the really unfunny Mafia? If you act like a humourless psycho, the mods might kick you out of the board...and you know what that means? You'll be cast away in shame and the only one that might talk to you after that is your dog!

ok, ok...i don't wanna be kicked out of here, so what do i do?

i'm not...my doll really does talk! :confused:ermmm.....I think I've already asked for advice from a lamppost...they're quite wise and smart you know... :anxious: Hey, I like the idea of being a wacko!wohoooooooooooo, I'm a wacko!!!yay!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :freak: ok, that's enough, I don't like being a wacko anymore...:sick:

Nice facial expression, but this is not a laughing matter, you know, this is serious. You know how relevant and important the Misquote Thread is for the really unfunny Mafia? If you act like a humourless psycho, the mods might kick you out of the board...and you know what that means? You'll be cast away in shame and the only one that might talk to you after that is your dog!

ok, ok...i don't wanna be kicked out of here, so what do i do?do I have to sing a song to the mods?maybe they'll like it and maybe they'll start a forum just for me like: panicatoring.com...something like that...and I'll have lots of funs around the world and everyone will like me and I'll be famous, rich and recognized!!!! :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :smart: :smug2: :smiley: :cheesy: :daisy:

you scare me thought... :o

i'm not...my doll really does talk! :confused:ermmm.....I think I've already asked for advice from a lamppost...they're quite wise and smart you know... :anxious: Hey, I like the idea of being a wacko!wohoooooooooooo, I'm a wacko!!!yay!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :freak: ok, that's enough, I don't like being a wacko anymore...:sick:

ok, ok...i don't wanna be kicked out of here, so what do i do?do I have to sing a song to the mods?maybe they'll like it and maybe they'll start a forum just for me like: panicatoring.com...something like that...and I'll have lots of funs around the world and everyone will like me and I'll be famous, rich and recognized!!!! :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :smart: :smug2: :smiley: :cheesy: :daisy:

No! What you need to do is regain your sanity, your lost humour. You don't need to start a new forum...it will only suck because you are a certified pothead. Ok, you don't need to be confined in a mental institution to be cured...however you'll need to make a special potion to go back to your normal self....i'll tell you the ingredients in a second, i'll just flip through the pages of the Betty Crocker's Famous Recipes...

oh ok...

No! What you need to do is regain your sanity, your lost humour. You don't need to start a new forum...it will only suck because you are a certified pothead. Ok, you don't need to be confined in a mental institution to be cured...however you'll need to make a special potion to go back to your normal self....i'll tell you the ingredients in a second, i'll just flip through the pages of the Betty Crocker's Famous Recipes...

oh ok...I can't wait!!!while you're looking for the recipe's book I'll have a little chat with my bread... :freak:[/quote:726970d815]

oh ok...I can't wait!!!while you're looking for the recipe's book I'll have a little chat with my bread... :freak:[/quote:20040624e0]

You are silly, don't talk with the bread because it might talk back to you. Well anyway, I found a really great Black Forest Cake recipe, but because I want to torture you first to regain your normalness, you have to prepare : 3 pcs of geckos, 1/2 cup of broth of old and worn boots, 2 pcs of frog's feet. Combine all and drink. You'll feel better after that!

[/quote:20040624e0]

maybe you're the insane one! :P

oh ok...I can't wait!!!while you're looking for the recipe's book I'll have a little chat with my bread... :freak:[/quote:e0aa9e5154]

You are silly, don't talk with the bread because it might talk back to you. Well anyway, I found a really great Black Forest Cake recipe, but because I want to torture you first to regain your normalness, you have to prepare : 3 pcs of geckos, 1/2 cup of broth of old and worn boots, 2 pcs of frog's feet. Combine all and drink. You'll feel better after that!

[/quote:e0aa9e5154]

yumyyfhgeyyyyy, delixousss!!!!!!!!!it's tge best cogbination ehver!!!!!!!!!

[/quote:e0aa9e5154]

wow, I think it didn't work well for you...you seem to be worst... :stunned:

My short-term memory span has elapsed. I need a new topic. Any suggestions? :huh:

Let's talk about how we all love eric sooo much and we all want to give him a biiiiiig old hug and love him to death!!! :wacko:

Yeah that is a brilliant topic! I'm here so you can tell how much you love me in my face. So what makes me really lovable and irresistible?

I need 2 hours for this...lemme think first and i'll get back to you later!

My short-term memory span has elapsed. I need a new topic. Any suggestions? :huh:

Let's talk about how we all love eric sooo much and we all want to give him a biiiiiig old hug and love him to death!!! :wacko:

Yeah that is a brilliant topic! I'm here so you can tell how much you love me in my face. So what makes me really lovable and irresistible?

I need 2 hours for this... I want to list everything and it's going to take me that long to type it all out :wacko: lemme do that first and i'll get back to you later!

:D

I need 2 hours for this... I want to list everything and it's going to take me that long to type it all out :wacko: lemme do that first and i'll get back to you later!

I figured that will happen. Take your time, Gail. I know you will have lots of items to write on that list! You know I'm the most dashing and the most eligible bachelor here in Coldplaying.

:o

no!no!!!no!!!this is all wrong!!!!you don't have to talk about me!!!let's talk about my love, Li!!!! :smug: :smug: :smug:

wow, everyone here loves me so much...I feel the love!I feel the love!!! :smug: :heart: