✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Question about Relationships...and all that jazz.

Sweet One

Well my ex started seeing a girl one month into our breakup too. He knew her from before though. So obviously there were feelings there before. I don't think them getting together was a rebound... even though my ex and I were not resolved, he really did like her and should of dumped me a while ago and been with her.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^but thats exactly my point.. he probably didnt have hard true feelings for her then.. but he did for you. He just liked the chase of the other girl.. guys get too comfortable with their current relationship. then they feel they need to 'soak their royal oats'.. or they think they're being tied down.. (which is sooo not what girls are about) but thats what they think.. well most guys. Why can't guys and girls just be cool.. and not have to worry about stupid shit like this... ugh! I hate it.. but we are emotional creatures.. and we can't help but want to be loved and have the same in return.. tis why we love isnt it.. :cry:

Thanks guys.

I think my relationship with Scott did enter that "comfortable" phase and we noticed that it was no longer exciting or whatever. We basically began to develop a routine, which I think bored the both of us.

From what my friend told me, this new relationship he's in is very very new and they're just "hanging out". I don't know. Whatever. I think it was more of a shock to me b/c I hung out with him for a bit not too long ago and he never mentioned anything to me...but I guess he wouldn't, anyway.

Well let's see, my relationship was 3 years and I was never going to marry the guy.

I like the way you think Justine. For some reason, my friends think that past 1 year, you're practically engaged. Yup, my friends don't have long term relationships much.

my friends. They thought we'd get married. Of course, these friends are the ones who are engaged at 19. I can't even fathom being engaged at 21, let alone 19!

How long was your bf and his ex dating?

Fuck! My boyfriend is 19! But he's not thinking about engaging...the truth is he doesn't want me to come too close to him :cry: I'm not sure I can call him my "boyfriend" anyway, more the person I love......aaaah damn it :bigcry:

Maybe we both are an example for starting a new relationship too early. It was 5 days after I cried bcuz of my ex-b/f for the last time. And 2 weeks after the breakup. Well I broke up with him, not the other way round, but me & my boyfriend had such a guilty conscience bcuz of him when we got together. That went away after some time...now I have other problems....

it's really hard to deal with when you ex moves on before you do, no matter how long after the break up it is. we all want to be first. i've been there before and i've been the first to move on and i've been the one left upset while they dated someone else. i've learned to just shrug it off. once you accept the fact that you never know whats going to happen and your ex is going to do whatever it is they want regardless of how much you worry about it, you'll be just fine :) i promise

I need help now... read please.

My new bf (of a month almost) still has baggage. His ex still wants him, she contacts him. He has told her that he has met someone else.. that being me. But he obviously appears that he hasnt resolved stuff with her, he wants to take it slow with me (we moved fast, slept together quickly etc).

I am worried and scared that he is going to hurt me. He says that he is afraid and doesn't want to hurt either one of us. But I said to him, you are done hurting her though right? He says that she is being all nice to him, she wanted to marry him. And he says that he broke up with her because he just had had enough of them not getting along, and he feels like maybe he didn't allow it to get sorted out, just gave up. But when he says that, he always adds.. ahhh, I have so many thoughts running through my head, (or some version of that anyway).

I really like the guy, a little too much I think. I feel like I need to distance myself to allow myself to not get hurt. I have baggage too mind you, but neither one of us wants to get back together.

I've got feelings for this girl I'm dating which is 5 days now

I feel like this girl was love at first sight..........I wanna say I love you to her, but I think it's too soon to even think about mentioning those words to her. I think I have to wait a proper time to say those words.

I'm confused :(

I need help now... read please.

My new bf (of a month almost) still has baggage. His ex still wants him, she contacts him. He has told her that he has met someone else.. that being me. But he obviously appears that he hasnt resolved stuff with her, he wants to take it slow with me (we moved fast, slept together quickly etc).

I am worried and scared that he is going to hurt me. He says that he is afraid and doesn't want to hurt either one of us. But I said to him, you are done hurting her though right? He says that she is being all nice to him, she wanted to marry him. And he says that he broke up with her because he just had had enough of them not getting along, and he feels like maybe he didn't allow it to get sorted out, just gave up. But when he says that, he always adds.. ahhh, I have so many thoughts running through my head, (or some version of that anyway).

I really like the guy, a little too much I think. I feel like I need to distance myself to allow myself to not get hurt. I have baggage too mind you, but neither one of us wants to get back together.

why can't he let go of the other girl? i think that you really mean a lot to him he would choose you over the girl. Why don't you talk with him once and for all and find out what he really feels about you and if he sees the future with you and not with the other girl. Hope you can sort things out. Regards.

I've got feelings for this girl I'm dating which is 5 days now

I feel like this girl was love at first sight..........I wanna say I love you to her, but I think it's too soon to even think about mentioning those words to her. I think I have to wait a proper time to say those words.

I'm confused :(

5 days is tooo soon for sure, especially if you guys are so young. You don't want to scare her away. Tell her when you are both ready.

Justine, perhaps you should distance yourself from this guy...but not so much that it gives him the freedom to do whatever he wants with his ex. This way, you won't be completely devastated if something develops with that.

Of course, I might just be saying to distance yourself b/c i think men are evil. Evil.