🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Frames / The Swell Season / Once

::Hayley::

Not one for Martha. There is one for Dancer, but God Speed trying to find it. Damn near impossible. However, part of it is mixed in with this interview:

EDIT: If it doesn't play, just click the Title-link!

You can see Glen's crazy long hair compared to his much shorter hair now! :lol:

ok thanks, why they didn't make a vid for Martha, it's the best song

haha his hair is so fashion :lol:

compared to right now there's a big difference indeed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks, why they didn't make a vid for Martha, it's the best song

haha his hair is so fashion :lol:

compared to right now there's a big difference indeed

Yeah, Martha rocks. Heeeeey Ma Ma Ma Marthaaaaa!

I really wanna see that whole Dancer video. Looks hilarious!

Yea he oughta grow his hair out like that again! :lol:

Me too. It's out there somewhere. Perhaps one day I'll stumble upon it.

Just know, if you ever want any Frames material of any kind, ask me. If I can't find it, chances are it's impossible to find it. I've made my way across a lot of people and Frames material over time. ;)

Sure thing. I love spreading Frames music. Imagine if you were the only Coldplay fan, wouldn't you try all the time to get people to listen? :D

The great thing is their music gets better and better with each album, and there's loads of music out there!

I'm ticked because I was putting a bridge/chorus thing to together for a song, and came across this awesome, but eerily familiar chord sequence. F#m, G#m, Am, G#m etc. Then I realized it was the pre-chorus of Say it to me now, just in standard tuning and not open E. :shame:

That has happened to me too :lol:

I actually figured out the entire song in standard tuning to avoid it happening again. It's damn near impossible to play in standard.

hey coool

thanks for the link :nice:

No problem. It's an epic song.

It's like such a great film. And it gets better as you listen to the songs more.

You oughta get the soundtrack. The songs are so good.

And I've been listening to The Frames all morning! Another Love Song all the way through, and now I'm halfway through The Cost. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the debut album Another Love Song for anyone that wants it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=af0e66c5edd47635d8f14848abf485dde04e75f6e8ebb871

Seeing as how it's very hard to find, I figured I'd post it in Mp3's so people can have it on their computer.

thank you :D once is my favorite movie of all time. glen hansard's such an incredible singer!

YouTube - ONCE: Falling Slowly[/url]

the film is actually good :)

the film is actually brilliant! :D

It's like such a great film. And it gets better as you listen to the songs more.

You oughta get the soundtrack. The songs are so good.

And I've been listening to The Frames all morning! Another Love Song all the way through, and now I'm halfway through The Cost. :D

I've got the soundtrack, which I love... but I've had a question about it... wonder if you guys can help? The track, "Gold" has Interference listed as the artist. Is that some incarnation of the Frames as well? I know technically The Swell Season (Marketa and Glen) are the artists for the other songs. Is Glen part of Interference as well?

Also, I just saw on amazon that The Swell Season has a new single out, I think it's called "In these Arms"

^

Interference may refer to the group of people who played the song in the movie, Glen being one of them. I think they are an Irish band that played in the movie, I don't think Glen is regularly a part of the group though.

Yeah, Swell Season has a new album coming out October 27th called 'Strict Joy'. That is the first single off the new album.

Thanks, Fitz... so it is Glen singing, then?

Have you seen The Swell Season's appearance on Austin City Limits? It was fantastic. Glen performed several songs with Marketa, then did a few Frames songs as well.

I'm completely new to The Frames... where's a good place to start?

Thanks, Fitz... so it is Glen singing, then?

Have you seen The Swell Season's appearance on Austin City Limits? It was fantastic. Glen performed several songs with Marketa, then did a few Frames songs as well.

I'm completely new to The Frames... where's a good place to start?

Glen is one of the singers on that track yeah.

I have not seen them Austin City Limits sadly. If you ever find video, please post it here!

Well I started with The Cost. It's the most recent, and it has two songs from Once. It's my favorite Frames album so far.

Another Love Song, their debut (which I posted on the last page) is hard to find but great, though it does not compare with later albums.

I'd recommend The Cost or Fitzcarraldo to start.