🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Frames / The Swell Season / Once

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen is one of the singers on that track yeah.

I have not seen them Austin City Limits sadly. If you ever find video, please post it here!

Well I started with The Cost. It's the most recent, and it has two songs from Once. It's my favorite Frames album so far.

Another Love Song, their debut (which I posted on the last page) is hard to find but great, though it does not compare with later albums.

I'd recommend The Cost or Fitzcarraldo to start.

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

I actually just checked and I've got the ACL performance saved on my dvr. I'll see if I can figure out how to transfer it to my computer. If I can, I'll definitely share it!

I actually just checked and I've got the ACL performance saved on my dvr. I'll see if I can figure out how to transfer it to my computer. If I can, I'll definitely share it!

That would be great, thanks!

i'm finishing watching the movie

honestly it's more good that i excpected ;)

btw Glen likes a lot the word "fuck" :lol:

It is a great movie, and it gets better the more you see it.

They all swear so much. :lol:

always you mean :lol:

i finished it, how sad end!!! with a beautiful song,

i love it!!!

I didn't think the ending was sad at all. I thought it was perfect. It wasn't the ending you expected, and that made it different form every other movie. It's still happy though as everything works out.

I didn't think the ending was sad at all. I thought it was perfect. It wasn't the ending you expected, and that made it different form every other movie. It's still happy though as everything works out.

i fucking loved the whole movie and the fucking end of it even if it's fucking sad

sorry for the fucking swears but i can't prevent my self

the songs are amazing, honestly, perfect songs, now i just have to listen to their whole album, the girl and The Frames :D

i fucking loved the whole movie and the fucking end of it even if it's fucking sad

sorry for the fucking swears but i can't prevent my self

the songs are amazing, honestly, perfect songs, now i just have to listen to their whole album, the girl and The Frames :D

I have to agree... and can't stop swearing either!:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...