✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*BIG BEAR HUG FOR CHRIS CAMPAIGN!*

Carol_Berryman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..Coldshaped..you are such a deep person..I'm glad you feel better reading my story :blush:

Reading all these stories really helps! Now we know we are not alone :kiss:

Thank you! I wish you all the happyness in the world :kiss:

wow..Coldshaped..you are such a deep person..I'm glad you feel better reading my story :blush:

Reading all these stories really helps! Now we know we are not alone :kiss:

Thank you! I wish you all the happyness in the world :kiss:

Wish it to you too :kiss: And just call me Daphne.. :) If we share such intimate feelings, we all should just call each other to the names.. :)

Guest LiquidSky
I was thinking this today. The world wouldn't be the same place without this band. I'm not good with words either' date=' but I know that for a fact this world wouldn't be the same without their music.[/quote']

Well I wouldn't be the same..and I do know that I wouldn't be in this forum...typing this if they didn't exist and if their music wasn't beautiful..

Keep rocking guys! I have years to wait for you... to watch you play... :wink3: :D

but now you are ok, right?

i don't like seeing nice girls sad

yeah hope your o.k Sienna

well, i can say im okay now...somewhat!...see what has happened to me is quite long. it all started back in my county. violence emerged in the city i was living. my family started having serious monetary problems. so, we decided to move to Florida. although, it seemed like the end...it was only the begining. i found myself having a lot of difficulty due to language issues, i didnt have any friends, except for my sister and my Family...together we are like one...

after some time, things started to clear up, economy was improving, and i had lots of friends. little did i know, this was just another false impression of happiness.

my little brother had a near death experience when he had a surgery that could have terminated his life...he spent almost two weeks in the hospital, due to having his appendix removed. this procedure is usually very common and simple, but in his case, since it exploded(the appendix) right before it was removed, the waste or whatever the hell that was, was poisoning his whole body.

on january of this year, i found out that my dad had been having an affair for quite sometime...that is the main reason why we moved, to cover it up. i found out when i found a pic of his daughter, who looks just like him. i will never forget the day when i found it...i will never forget how it tore my heart into millions of pieces........now, i live in the corner of sadness, on the boulevard of broken dreams. i feel rejected as though my dad, shunned me away from his life, after we were so close. he was my hero, now he is the reason why my life has been made into hell..... :angry: now my father is long gone...as if he died...

but whenever i hear a coldplay song...the remind me that although i "lost something i cant replace, when i love someone but it goes to waste" everything is not lost!

i love you coldplay!!!!! and all of you guys who have posted their extremely sad stories that have inspired me to write mine!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: i love you guys!!!! i love coldplay!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww Mildred, it sounds like you've had a really rough time, i really feel for you. I cant imagine what it must have been like as i've never been in a situation like that, but i send you all my thoughts. Thank God for Coldplay and that they've helped you so much :) . *Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug!!!* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

bless your heart sienna :cry: . so young and have been through so much... sometimes things around us over which we have NO control, can affect every part of our being. i have said before, i don't share much... but i will say that i lost my husband in a car accident (it will be two years ago on december 4th). i am raising our son on my own. i have an awesome family, but i often feel so isolated, like i can't allow myself to feel anymore. and i guess that is what coldplay does for me... MAKES me feel. sometimes it is hard, but i can't just shut down. i try every day and will continue.

coldplay.. you truly make a difference in my life.

and to everyone who shares here, thanks :)

*big bear hug*

chris don't you worry about this comments... anyways blame the press man, time ago i read on a women magazine that you can identify metrosexuals guys because they like coldplay, the doors and david bowie i was like :o oh well man they have to invent this things to sell mazagines and eat everyday, don't belive them please.

do you think a big bear hug wil help him to don't he worry about what he is worring? anyway why he take those comments that serious? is just a comment. :)

christiana....im so sorry! a big huge hug for you!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

im crying after i read what you said...about your story, and about what you said about coldplay.....

:bigcry::bigcry: and about being young and going through so much...the same goes to you...you are only 26! im crying so much!

***BIGHUG*** :cry:

but now you are ok, right?

i don't like seeing nice girls sad

yeah hope your o.k Sienna

well, i can say im okay now...somewhat!...see what has happened to me is quite long. it all started back in my county. violence emerged in the city i was living. my family started having serious monetary problems. so, we decided to move to Florida. although, it seemed like the end...it was only the begining. i found myself having a lot of difficulty due to language issues, i didnt have any friends, except for my sister and my Family...together we are like one...

after some time, things started to clear up, economy was improving, and i had lots of friends. little did i know, this was just another false impression of happiness.

my little brother had a near death experience when he had a surgery that could have terminated his life...he spent almost two weeks in the hospital, due to having his appendix removed. this procedure is usually very common and simple, but in his case, since it exploded(the appendix) right before it was removed, the waste or whatever the hell that was, was poisoning his whole body.

on january of this year, i found out that my dad had been having an affair for quite sometime...that is the main reason why we moved, to cover it up. i found out when i found a pic of his daughter, who looks just like him. i will never forget the day when i found it...i will never forget how it tore my heart into millions of pieces........now, i live in the corner of sadness, on the boulevard of broken dreams. i feel rejected as though my dad, shunned me away from his life, after we were so close. he was my hero, now he is the reason why my life has been made into hell..... :angry: now my father is long gone...as if he died...

but whenever i hear a coldplay song...the remind me that although i "lost something i cant replace, when i love someone but it goes to waste" everything is not lost!

i love you coldplay!!!!! and all of you guys who have posted their extremely sad stories that have inspired me to write mine!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: i love you guys!!!! i love coldplay!!!!!!!!!

Omfg, you've been through so much! I wish I could say anything sweet, but I'm afraid your story just made me empty of words... I'm sorry... Christiana's story too... it's too much.. way too much.. but I really admire the way you stand in your life. And the way Coldplay helps you to keep standing.. You're right, everything's not lost. Keep on going! I wish you all the luck with everything, and I hope it will be better soon... *hugs* Don't think too much about your dad, and about all the things happened earlier.. we live in a beautiful world.. the future can only get better now :)

^Same here, i dont quite know what to say, im so bad with words i really am, its so frustrating because i cant quite express what i want to say. But you are all so strong and so brave, its incredible, and if you've survived what you've all been through you can get through anything now, like Coldshaped said (sorry i dont know your name?) the future can only get better... :) *big hugs all round* :kiss: