✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*BIG BEAR HUG FOR CHRIS CAMPAIGN!*

Carol_Berryman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... I hate everything. I HAD it. I have such a sucky mood. I hate being me... I have such a sucky life.. it doesn't have any value.. I'm worthless' date=' I really am... I want to be somebody else now.. I don't want to be fucking lovesick, lonely, bored and everything.. what is it, am I simply not worth it to have a nice life with love and friends...? Am I too ugly? Too lazy? Too fat? Damn.. I give up :cry: :cry: I so had it :cry: I wish the world would explode or something.. Luckily I have Coldplay... does anybody thinks he knows which Coldplay song fits best in my mood right now..? Tell me, I need to know... I need to feel lighter again..[/quote']

I feel the same... :(

Cheer up though! :)

Awww Coldshaped, cheer up chicken! :) We all feel like that from time to time, just go listen to AROBTTH and sing away 'til you're heart's content, it will make you feel tons better. :)

And yes you are worth it, you seem like a wonderful person...keep you're chin up high and don't let people get you down. Life is too precious and too short to let nasty people get you down; they are just wasting away their lives with negativity.

I hope you feel better soon. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: *big hug*

Aw Coldshaped. I get like that sometimes too. You just have to look at the good things in life. No matter how small. This is what keeps me going! I think it works. Know what you mean tho. There's times when i just wonder what I'm going to get thrown at me next! [bIG HUG!]

Awwww I dunno what to say.. :embarrased: Thank you both!! *wipes tears away quickly*.. Glad you know the feeling.. I have it a lot lately.. I just feel so empty and weird and everything. Dunno.. I have felt it before, but not like this.. it's.. I think I'm just a little lovesick :embarrased: And nothing seems right... I wonder what I'm going to get thrown at me next too.. :cry:

Ah well..

I'm just tired... I'm going to bed now. It really helped a lot to sing my heart out with Coldplay (AROBTTH, Everything's Not Lost etc..) till I had no more voice left .. ;p Thnx for the tip.. I'll do that more often. First some rest.. that'll do it.. :) Thnx, you guys are the coolest..

Good night Coldshaped!

Tomorrow you will feel better...the evening is always the worst part of the day when I am depressed ;)

Everything's not lost is a great song! When I'm sad I always listen to this song together with Amsterdam...is so reassuring when he sings "time is on your side..."...

Remember that we live in a beautiful world and that you're worth it! :) :kiss:

This was so weird, had to tell you guys......

I was seriously nervous this morning as i had my 1st ever driving test. I was a total wreck. I was waiting to get picked up and had 5mins before time to go, so thought i'd put on the TV and try to calm down. I turned onto VH2 channel and guess what song was just starting.....Clocks. I just had enough time to watch the whole video and it completley calmed me down....its just the little things like that that make a such big difference to my life everyday.

Gotta say it again-Thankyou Coldplay and i LOOOVE YA!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PS - i failed. :lol: oh well, not the end of the world! :)

coldplay_steph

Don't worry, when I did my driving test I was too much nervous too. For me it was so hard to pass it but I finally achieve it! ;)

Fortunately, Coldplay encouraged me after my faileds (like you)

ps - good luck for the next time!

oh steph, is so good to hear you saying that's not the end of the world...when we are passing by difficult moments we can't give ourselfs down, we have to be strong and live our lifes with our heads up.I'm sure that next time you'll get your driver's license! :kiss:

Coldshaped' date=' do you feel better today? :)[/quote']

Funny you ask it.. =D Generally things are still not going really better.. but ! :D I've just spoke to a guy on msn.. :embarrased: And he's... well :D After I spoke to him I feel GREAT :D Lalala I could sing.. ! :D

coldshaped, i hope you are feeling better. everything you have written has moved me. i guess at some point we have all felt that way....and then finding a way back "home" with coldplay.

i really love this thread...so much love! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ps. sorry i havent been here, but my internet "broke" since saturday afternoon. :cry:

Hello everyone...

My story isn't as dramatic as many I've read here, but you all seem to be super nice and supportive, so I thought I'd throw my two cents in as well.

I had always liked music in a vague kind of way, but I never had a group that I could lean on when I was sad or to listen to the lyrics spill out of the song and see how they are true in my life too. Then about a year ago a friend recommended Parachutes to me, so I picked it up at Borders.

It was one of those times when you can tell that a group just sort of clicks with the way you think and the way you view the world. I've always seen Coldplay as sort of a melancholic-but-hopeful type of sound, sad, but not in a depressing or angry way. Just slightly sad at everything around us, but at the same time realizing that its all really beautiful too.

So keep it up Coldplay, keep it up Chris, keep it up Johnny, keep it up Guy, and keep it up Will. Critics tend to be snobby anyway. Keep making the music that means something to you, because we're all listening, and we all care.

:)

I'm sorry if that was all horribly corny. :embarrased:

CerinAmroth

It was pleasant to read your story and don't worry, it isn't corny!!! I like to read nice stories too :) It's great that you have found a band in which you can feel you're not alone.

I totally agree with part of what you said:

I've always seen Coldplay as sort of a melancholic-but-hopeful type of sound, sad, but not in a depressing or angry way. Just slightly sad at everything around us, but at the same time realizing that its all really beautiful too.

I totally agree too.. ^^ And your story wasn't corny! I mean no.. it's great to read how you experienced discovering Coldplay, and what they mean to you.. :) Lovely words.. :D

And @ everyone else: I sure feel better, thank you! Not *great* anymore, but better, obviously better :)

CerinAmroth, nice story! and it isnt corny! i specifically love this part:

It was one of those times when you can tell that a group just sort of clicks with the way you think and the way you view the world. I've always seen Coldplay as sort of a melancholic-but-hopeful type of sound, sad, but not in a depressing or angry way. Just slightly sad at everything around us, but at the same time realizing that its all really beautiful too.

it is so true! :huh: