✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*BIG BEAR HUG FOR CHRIS CAMPAIGN!*

Carol_Berryman

We all know that Chris is more depressed than he was in the other cds.

We don't want to see our genious like this, do we?

Sooo in order to make him happier let's give him

*************A BIG BEAR HUG!*************

bigbearcampaign3fl.jpg

Chris: if you ever read this you gotta know that your song is *PERFECT* for us!! :cry:

Please, don't be sad, watching you like this makes us sad too

Smile, we love you :D :lol:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pressure is huge!...I can understand...but there´s nothing they cant handle!...they have a great staff!...and when Chris started to care about what others think!?!?!...at first he was so unpolite and careless...I think he must take this attitude sometimes...for Coldplay´s benefit! :D ...we love him anyway...and Coldplay as well! :cool:

Chris and the band don't feel so "low" sorry for the fun (hehe i meant pun):blush:

your songs send out good messages take their adivce- :D

You guys are one of the best things out there so continue doing what you do best :kiss:

Chris, Jon, Guy and Will, (Chris in special) you should know that you mean so much to us. You really do.... But no talking of "us" right now.. I want to speak for myself.. You guys mean the world to me. I don't want to make it too dramaticly, but right on the moment, you guys are one of the not so many things making it worth for me to live. I'm depressed for several years, and I've been seriously trying to make an end to it once and for all.

But when I found out about Coldplay, there was a light. You guys saved me from cutting myself. You guys saved me from "ending" myself. The importance of your music in my life became huge. And it's still. I'm so thankfull for your excistence. You're making all my days better. Now don't become depressed yourself! Please don't. Don't let them break your back by comments, or other stupid things. You really make a difference. You're really important. To me, and to everyone else here too, I'm sure.

I love you.

*hugs very intense*

^ wow thanks coldplay

great to have you here coldshaped. :)

i really needed coldplay during highschool i used to be very depressed then :cry:

Aw, that's exactly the period I'm in now.. :cry: Thanks for Coldplay for helping you.. ^^

And thank you :)

dear coldplay,

thank you for the wonderful music you're always constantly providing us fans. thank you for getting me through the most difficult time of my life-when i used to love boybands and pop-trash period known as adolescence. thank you for steering me towards the right path and with that I'm giving you here **A BIG HUG!**