✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*BIG BEAR HUG FOR CHRIS CAMPAIGN!*

Carol_Berryman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I'll get in this bear hug :lol:

It doesn't matter what a few people say on a movie and in public places. Coldplay has a lot of die hard fans and has affected our lives in a very positive way. What a few foolish people decide to say doesn't matter near as much as the millions of other fans who love their music.

^Yay! :) Well seeing as everyone else has.....

Dear Chris, Will, Guy, Jonny,

Thankyou for making my life so much more interesting and colourful, without you my days would be dull. I cant imagine my life without you're music, it makes me whole. You are all genius at what you do, and we all appreciate you're talent and hard work so much. Thankyou for making me happy whenever im down. We love you! xoxox *BIIIIIG HUUUGS!!!* :kiss:

dear coldplay:

with the deepest and most profound words i reach out to you saying how much your music has saved my life. your greatly inspiring music as well as your poetic yet earthy, honest and raw lyrics have truly influenced the way i am, the way i think and even my perspective in life. these past three years of my life havent been the easiest, in fact, most would say unbereable. i have been experincing several amount of problems that even took me to the point of believing that life is dull, uncolorful and pretty much boring. i summoned my life in my art, expressing all my emotion in what i draw and write, ignoring completely the real world, and those good things in it.

i say thank you for all those kind and beautiful heart felt lyrics, those well thought out musical notes...sometimes, i even feel like they beat as my heart does. your music, is simply: brilliant. it can be as soothing as rain, or as pumping as a rock song. please, dont listen to those people in this world that have nothing but jealousy and hatred to offer....care about the ones that truly matter, the ones who continue to listen to coldplay after concerts are done, those who continue to listen because we truly care.... :kiss: :kiss:

I send a big, huge bear hug to each and everyone of you( hoping you guys are on the other side, reading this) a tight hug: I Love you!!!! Coldplay!!! :kiss:

Chris :kiss:

Guy :kiss:

Jonny :kiss:

Will :kiss:

dear coldplay:

with the deepest and most profound words i reach out to you saying how much your music has saved my life. your greatly inspiring music as well as your poetic yet earthy, honest and raw lyrics have truly influenced the way i am, the way i think and even my perspective in life. these past three years of my life havent been the easiest, in fact, most would say unbereable. i have been experincing several amount of problems that even took me to the point of believing that life is dull, uncolorful and pretty much boring. i summoned my life in my art, expressing all my emotion in what i draw and write, ignoring completely the real world, and those good things in it.

i say thank you for all those kind and beautiful heart felt lyrics, those well thought out musical notes...sometimes, i even feel like they beat as my heart does. your music, is simply: brilliant. it can be as soothing as rain, or as pumping as a rock song. please, dont listen to those people in this world that have nothing but jealousy and hatred to offer....care about the ones that truly matter, the ones who continue to listen to coldplay after concerts are done, those who continue to listen because we truly care.... :kiss: :kiss:

I send a big, huge bear hug to each and everyone of you( hoping you guys are on the other side, reading this) a tight hug: I Love you!!!! Coldplay!!! :kiss:

Chris :kiss:

Guy :kiss:

Jonny :kiss:

Will :kiss:

:thumbsup: excellent!

^ he he and a :kiss: to you too

Coldshaped: Aw, that's exactly the period I'm in now.. Thanks for Coldplay for helping you.. ^^

And thank you

:kiss: , coldplay will get you through highschool :)

;) i guess it was more difficult for me because I have to bear with the boyband boom (late 90s+). there aren't many of them now. still, *HUGS* to Coldplay!!

Coldpshaped, I'm very touched by your story...really...

So here's my story too.

Thanks to Coldplay my life has really changed. I used to be very depressed too (especially in high school). One day I saw for the first time The scientist (the video)..and in that video Chris was so reassuring, so calm...his voice was so deep that everytime I watched the video I really felt better.

Then I started listening to the albums. I literally fell in love with their music.. and when I was sad I used to listen to Everything's not lost and to Amsterdam...even a thousand times in a day!

Every song is so important for me. Every song tells me something special beyond the words and beyond the music. I don't know why but only Coldplay can make me feel better when I'm really depressed.

Four months ago I lost my brother. He was 18. We were so close..we did everything together..and now he left this hole in my life.

He had to come with me to their concert 3 months ago.

He was not a big fan but he decided to come with me because he knew how much I cared about that concert.

I didn't want to go to the concert without him...but everyone told me that I had to so I went even if I knew it would have been painful, because during every song I would have thought about him..

It was strange because that night listening to their songs comforted and consoled me.

It was like in a dream...Chris voice was so magic..really touching my heart.

Now when I'm sad I listen to Coldplay and I feel a little better...Their music is really helping me during this hard time.

The song Fix you is so special for me. When he says "when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste...I will try to fix you"...I really feel they are helping me.

I love you Coldplay

I owe you a lot

A BIG BEAR HUG FOR ALL OF YOU! :kiss:

Coldpshaped, I'm very touched by your story...really...

So here's my story too.

Thanks to Coldplay my life has really changed. I used to be very depressed too (especially in high school). One day I saw for the first time The scientist (the video)..and in that video Chris was so reassuring, so calm...his voice was so deep that everytime I watched the video I really felt better.

Then I started listening to the albums. I literally fell in love with their music.. and when I was sad I used to listen to Everything's not lost and to Amsterdam...even a thousand times in a day!

Every song is so important for me. Every song tells me something special beyond the words and beyond the music. I don't know why but only Coldplay can make me feel better when I'm really depressed.

Four months ago I lost my brother. He was 18. We were so close..we did everything together..and now he left this hole in my life.

He had to come with me to their concert 3 months ago.

He was not a big fan but he decided to come with me because he knew how much I cared about that concert.

I didn't want to go to the concert without him...but everyone told me that I had to so I went even if I knew it would have been painful, because during every song I would have thought about him..

It was strange because that night listening to their songs comforted and consoled me.

It was like in a dream...Chris voice was so magic..really touching my heart.

Now when I'm sad I listen to Coldplay and I feel a little better...Their music is really helping me during this hard time.

The song Fix you is so special for me. When he says "when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste...I will try to fix you"...I really feel they are helping me.

I love you Coldplay

I owe you a lot

A BIG BEAR HUG FOR ALL OF YOU! :kiss:

Oh my gosh...im crying! :cry: *Biiiiig bear hug for Laura!* :kiss:

Isnt is amazing how much they have turned so many people's lives around. So many people under estimate the power of music. I cant believe im crying! :cry:

It's ok! :) It was kinda half tears because i was so touched by what you wrote and half happy tears; it makes me so happy to see how people who were at one time in such a dark part of life have had there lives completely changed by Coldplay, its truly amazing. :) WE LOOOOVE YOOOUUU COLDPLAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: *big hugs for all four of them* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Wow, my bear hug idea really took off!!! :D

Great stuff Carol_Berryman!!!! *SEND CHRIS A HUUUUGE BEAR HUG!!!* :D

yeah steph!

when i did this thread you weren't online, but glad you've joined us :D

actually it was a wonderful idea, i wish chris could see it because here we have a lot of sweet messages that would make him really happy, i think :rolleyes:

Coldshaped, kekita, laura84, im truly moved by all your stories...it makes me feel as if im not the only one who was been really depresses because of loss and/or deception in life.... and then felt better by listening to a coldplay song! im crying for all your stories and mine.... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

**big coldplay hug***:bigcry:

Ok.. I'll do one more little text..

Dear Guy, Chris, Will and Jonny

I don't know how to tell what I feel, cause actually I'm not good at writing, but ok, i'll try my best.

You've been so present in my life, i think in the past 3/4 years you were present in all my most important moments.

Without I think I couldn't handle with pain, when i was heartbroken for the very first time.

You've made me better than I was before too, I think your song helped me to grow up in a lot of ways...

And then, I had my first boyfriend, and you guys were there making my day-by-day more colorful with yours beautiful love songs :D

And then I was heartbroked again, oh yeah, I think I don't have lucky with love :lol: but this time you helped more than the other...

And you made me happy just by simple things like: all that nights when I saw/listened you singing like it was for me!When my friends listen to Coldplay they always say they remember me :P, and.. well when I listen to your song, I just feel better!

Well, thank you for existing!!

I think my life would be emptier without you :stunned:!!

love you guys!!

so much!! :blush:

edit: also, thanks for fixing me :D

Coldshaped' date=' [b']kekita[/b], laura84, im truly moved by all your stories...it makes me feel as if im not the only one who was been really depresses because of loss and/or deception in life.... and then felt better by listening to a coldplay song! im crying for all your stories and mine.... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

**big coldplay hug***:bigcry:

*hugs coldplay mates* :smug:

beautiful story sienna ;-;