✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*BIG BEAR HUG FOR CHRIS CAMPAIGN!*

Carol_Berryman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Same here' date=' i dont quite know what to say, im so bad with words i really am, its so frustrating because i cant quite express what i want to say. But you are all so strong and so brave, its incredible, and if you've survived what you've all been through you can get through anything now, like Coldshaped said (sorry i dont know your name?) the future can only get better... :) *big hugs all round* :kiss:[/quote']

I'm Daphne, like I said.. :P *shakes hands*

^Same here' date=' i dont quite know what to say, im so bad with words i really am, its so frustrating because i cant quite express what i want to say. But you are all so strong and so brave, its incredible, and if you've survived what you've all been through you can get through anything now, like Coldshaped said (sorry i dont know your name?) the future can only get better... :) *big hugs all round* :kiss:[/quote']

I'm Daphne, like I said.. :P *shakes hands*

Hi Daphne! :)

look at what my sister, Whitney, wrote as a response to this thread. She read it an was inspired to write this, it brought me to tears:

"Coldplay, this one's for you

Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will,I LOVE YOU.

I guess there's no better way to describe the way i feel about the greatest and most talented human beings on this earth.

"We live in a beautiful world" when we hear you.Chris' heartfelt voice, accompanied by Jonny's mellow yet mournful guitar solos,Guy's bass with a sound so profound and Will's invigorating drum-playing makes Coldplay, not only my favorite band but the best band of all time.

For those who talk negatively about Coldplay, I recommend you,not only to listen to their songs attentively,but to purchase their cds and to listen to them as many times as possible in order to perceive that Coldplay's music can make a difference in somebody's life .They have turned my life around by changing the way i see the world,the way i think about myself and about others...my sister (Sienna or Mildred) has covered the story pretty much.

How soothing it is to know that even if there is "Trouble",there is no need to be scared.

"Don't Panic"!!! Coldplay will be there acting as a "Parachute" to help us make a better landing by deliverying "A Message"as if fallen from heaven.Crhris,I know that you are going through "The Hardest Part" of your career but don't feel "Low", there are fans like us who love you due to the hope we have received ,now making us think that "everything's not lost"

You are our "Ladder To The Sun"!!!!.Let those commments be "Swallowed In The Sea".

"What If" we were there with you to "Talk"?to "Fix You"."would you still "Shiver"?

we could wait " 'Til Kingdom Come" but hopefully it wont be that long and we'll "See You Soon" with a "Smile Upon Your Face".there will be "Daylight" upon the "One I Love"

God bless you Coldplay and we will remain faithful until the end.

*buying a coldplay cd:$18.99(approx.)

going to one of their concerts:$70( " )

smiles and tears shed while listening to their music : priceless"

me too! im telling debs to come to this thread...and perhaps the guys!

they will feel so refrehed after reading what has happened to all the people in this thread and how they have affected us!!!!! :kiss:

thanks to you steph! :kiss:

oh man this is beautiful! i dont even know you guys very well but i love every one of you, this is so inspiring and all your stories are really deep and meaningful, and i am sorry to you all for having to go through tough times that you did...i cant even express how i feel right now, i am crying but so happy too, i wish that we could just all meet up and actually hug in person, but until then *hugs to everyone*, this was a brilliant idea by the way, and coldplay deserve every one of you, and you deserve coldplay, perfect! they are the best and you are all beautiful :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to coldplay, you all, and to the whole world!!!

This thread is so special!

Christiana and Mildred I've just read your posts...I'm so sorry for all the troubles and the tough times you've been through.

And I'm so glad to hear that this beautiful band is helping all of us to look forward and to hope for a better future!

Reading all these stories is so encouraging and so reassuring!

Thanks everybody for sharing their experiences and for letting us know that we are not alone :kiss:

I feel stronger now :kiss:

Guest LiquidSky

Aww you guys! Big hugs for you guys too! :nice:

I'm not going to write my story 'cause to be honest I don't think I would ever finish..it's one thing after another and another and another and it's been going on like that for as long as I can remember :lol:

Anyways, my saying goes... "Some pursue happiness, others create it" no matter what happens, don't let it get you down.., but it's your choice :) Save the drama for another day and sing :D :kiss:

aww bless,i just read the story,por thing it must be really hard alright but as Will said Chris worries about thing things for nearly three week before they happen or he worries for them!! :( poor thing *big hug chris* :kiss: :kiss:

Big hug Chris :heart: :kiss:

Don't worry about what people says. We love you. We don't judge you.

You are the world for us, therefore I wish that you don't feel insecure, or low.. You're simply awesome, a genius... why don't you realise?? You are the singer of a band that will go down in history, have a cute baby and a wife. You don't have reasons to be sad.

CHEER UP to you and to Guy, Jonny and Will! :kiss: :kiss: Don't lose heart!!!

Oh... I hate everything. I HAD it. I have such a sucky mood. I hate being me... I have such a sucky life.. it doesn't have any value.. I'm worthless, I really am... I want to be somebody else now.. I don't want to be fucking lovesick, lonely, bored and everything.. what is it, am I simply not worth it to have a nice life with love and friends...? Am I too ugly? Too lazy? Too fat? Damn.. I give up :cry: :cry: I so had it :cry: I wish the world would explode or something.. Luckily I have Coldplay... does anybody thinks he knows which Coldplay song fits best in my mood right now..? Tell me, I need to know... I need to feel lighter again..

Awww Coldshaped, cheer up chicken! :) We all feel like that from time to time, just go listen to AROBTTH and sing away 'til you're heart's content, it will make you feel tons better. :)

And yes you are worth it, you seem like a wonderful person...keep you're chin up high and don't let people get you down. Life is too precious and too short to let nasty people get you down; they are just wasting away their lives with negativity.

I hope you feel better soon. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: *big hug*

Oh... I hate everything. I HAD it. I have such a sucky mood. I hate being me... I have such a sucky life.. it doesn't have any value.. I'm worthless' date=' I really am... I want to be somebody else now.. I don't want to be fucking lovesick, lonely, bored and everything.. what is it, am I simply not worth it to have a nice life with love and friends...? Am I too ugly? Too lazy? Too fat? Damn.. I give up :cry: :cry: I so had it :cry: I wish the world would explode or something.. Luckily I have Coldplay... does anybody thinks he knows which Coldplay song fits best in my mood right now..? Tell me, I need to know... I need to feel lighter again..[/quote']

Aw Coldshaped. :cry: I get like that sometimes too. You just have to look at the good things in life. No matter how small. This is what keeps me going! :) I think it works. Know what you mean tho. There's times when i just wonder what I'm going to get thrown at me next! [bIG HUG!]