✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nappies

bonabon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOO, Chris is too hot !! :rolleyes:

But, even if I know they are married and have a little daughter, I can't imagine them doing it...It's a question I don't even ask myself actually...

And the rumor that Gwyneth is pregnant after doing "THE THING" ( :blush: ) on a concert ...... :confused: :confused: OHHH MY GOD, it's disgusting...

lol its not disgusting, its a part of life! haha ur jealousy is affecting ur minds.

such a naughty boy he is. did u hear about his shenanigans after a concert. nice.

Love_Coldplay, on ur sig, is that chris with blond hair?! when did he do that?! and why lol

Is there anybody else thinking they have NO sexuality AT ALL and that Apple was born by "immaculate conception" ????????? (sorry' date=' don't know if it's the exact english word but I hope everybody understand .... :rolleyes: )[/quote']

Isn't that what's meant to be happening with Tom and Katie?? :P

bonabon -> Shenanigans??

I don't know... yesterday I've found this picture: I'm loving it, Chris looks so "immaculate", he looks like an angel!

I really believe that he is kinda blond but not so much like in this photo! I think like Steph said that is because of the light of the pic! (Maybe he tinted his hair, but I really doubt it)

i looked up shenanigans in the dictionary for u ;)

says: high-spirited behaviour; trickery.

meh its just basically getting up to something naughty. lol

i hope he didnt tint it!

i watched nappies again a couple of days ago and the quality seemed to have gotten worse... so sad... :cry: