✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Funny Coldplay Pix~

Nettie

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no! :( i've got it saved on my comp' date=' but i dont know how to send it otherwise i'd send it to you somehow![/quote']

And, cant you upload it on rapidshare or somethin???! Or send it to the e-mail?? I really need to see that Christmas video!! :P

Oh no! :( i've got it saved on my comp' date=' but i dont know how to send it otherwise i'd send it to you somehow![/quote']

And, cant you upload it on rapidshare or somethin???! Or send it to the e-mail?? I really need to see that Christmas video!! :P

Hiya im back! Nettie these are amazing, i've just read the last few pages and been laughin so hard!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never used rapidshare before and im at my mums at the moment, but when im back home on monday i'll upload it if someone tells me how! :)

Btw, i got it from the multimedia section on here a while back, so there must be a link for it in there somewhere! :)

working with rapidshare is really very easy steph...all you need to do is:

1.enter here: rapidshare.de

2. find the archive on you computer and then upload!

it will take some minutes, and then when it is uploaded what you need to do is just copy the link that they will give to you... :)