✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Few questions

chlorofit

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not familiar with what "soft drugs" means... call me naive, but hey. :embarrased:

I don't really think one person is causing trouble. They've just all been around each other constantly for a long, long time.

yeah..i'm a strong anti-drug or however you call it. i think that every drug takes you to only bad things, and makes you an addict in shrt. i had other opinion until few months ago, but after seeing some friends quick addictions i got restrictive and i'm so proud i haven't even try weed...i do smoke cig, but that's another story. i'm dumb.

back to question..i meant: did they ever stated their mind on marijanna (weed) and the rest of the drugs that are in that level of effect?

• 1 month later...
why is guy so angry/sad at much more concert (i belive it's from 2002) from toronto, to be particulary i mean the interview parts?

remember this question, well after reading some old articles..i have found something..

"...After an hour, a team of security guards usher the band to their waiting van and the boys are off to sound check for Sunday night's show at MuchMusic.

With more than 200 fans inside and another couple hundred shivering outdoors in the cold September rain, Coldplay sound even better than the night before, seemingly more comfortable in the intimate surroundings.

But as the show wears on, the strain of what must seem like an endless series of interviews, publicity stops and performances becomes apparent.

Immediately after Clocks, which finishes with the words "Home, home where I wanted to go," Berryman, with head in hand, looks like the physical embodiment of that lyric. With his vacant stare into the distance, the normally shy bassist seems to be in search of somewhere to hide.

The rest of the band spends the next two commercial breaks hugging and trying to comfort their bassist who is clearly troubled by something, if not everything.

Later, even Martin's voice seems worn out as he strains to begin In My Place.

While they still spend most of the night giggling and laughing at the spectacle of their own fame, Coldplay are clearly a band in need of a vacation. Unfortunately there is no vacation time on the schedule.

A little more than 48 hours after they arrived in Toronto, the band is ushered to one last photo op before heading back to the hotel to prepare for tomorrow's trip to Chicago, which will immediately be followed by an appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien before a flight back to England for a string of sold-out dates.

As Champion had so accurately observed on Saturday morning, "There's always somewhere else to go."

NEW QUESTION!!!

Like i've read in coldplay forum that guy has a major drinking problems because of which the rest of the band don't allow him to go to some awards... :cry: and that there's even an interview in which they talk about his drinking... :(

what interview is that? :confused: