✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

Ok, for anyone in the States, abroad, wherever they're airing the current Season 2, this can be the thread for discussion.

Due to the fact that some characters are starting to be.... mortally challenged ( :bigcry: ), I think that it's only fair we respect those who are still watching Season 1, or want to steer clear of spoilers.

So.... Geek away my fellow Lost-philes!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY IS HER STEP MOTHER SUCH A BITCH!!!! and as soon as Sayid told her he loved her, I started to tear up. because I had feeling that Shannon would die ( well no I read the spoilers) and I was like NOOO SHE CAN't DIE NOW!!! omg that was so unfair, especially when someone was just starting to believe in her.

I don't EVER read any spoilers (I much prefer to just take things as they come and all that), so it was a COMPLETE shock to me.

I called it though right when Sawyer was about to collapse in the long grass. I turned to my brother and said "Michael, they're goin to kill Shannon. She's goin to run out on them and they're goin to hit her with the knife or shoot her or something." and my brother was like " :stunned: nah ah!"

Yeah. Eating his words now.

I can't believe it. I really REALLY can't believe they'd do that! I was already close to hysterics, then they went and killed her that way. Damnit. And I was just starting to like her, too!!!

:bigcry: Damnit this sucks.

I love this show :lol:

wow! you are strong person then, because I can't help myself from reading the spoilers. Yeah I never really appreciated Shannon I guess. Her backstory was really tragic. She was just starting to get things to look up! Poor thing. These writers have no mercy and that's what makes this show so great.

I HATED her, until the middle of this episode, actually :lol:

It's funny, at the begining of the ep I was all "God, I hope Shannon dies." because I did read a spoiler by accident in the paper that someone would have their life forever altered or something? Whatever it said, I realised what it implied.

I love the writers, they're genius's.

I enjoyed seeing Boone though, damnit. He's so hot... I was devestated when he was killed off last season, I really cried for about an hour. :cry:

I'm so pissed at that Ana Lucia bitch. Seriously, she was driving me crazy and then she does something like this. Oh god, I sense some Sayid ass kicking... Go Sayid!!!

And that is all the geeking I have in me for today :lol:

guys' date=' there's a theory floating around that maybe ana-lucia didn't shoot shannon...could it be possible? :/[/quote']

:stunned: ummm that would make things so much more CREEPY! those voices were making me so nervous. I bet the Others were right around when the shooting happened!

guys' date=' there's a theory floating around that maybe ana-lucia didn't shoot shannon...could it be possible? :/[/quote']

:stunned: ummm that would make things so much more CREEPY! those voices were making me so nervous. I bet the Others were right around when the shooting happened!

yeah, that would probably explain why walt said "shhhh!" to shannon and sayid when they saw him... :idea2:

I know. The writers really are without mercy. But really, where else could that storyline have gone? Boone's was done. Shannon's was done. And now, obviously, there's nothing left to flashback to...

I feel absolutely aweful for Sayid. Really, that was the main reason it upset me so much that they killed her like that. Sayid's going to go psycho on Ana Lucia... :stunned:

ahhh this thread is poison

I WILL NOT READ IT UNTIL I HAVE SEEN SEASON 1

:shocked:

Going into this last episode, I figured that Maggie Grace might be the one to go because she doesn't have a huge storyline left anymore (now that we know the other's don't want her baby)...

And I think most of us can agree that what Shannon kept seeing wasn't Walt... and if it was Walt... there was something really wrong with him.. because of the water dripping off of him every time he appears and the whispers only come when he opens his mouth...

Anyways, great show... I can't wait to see what happens when the two tribes get together (oops, slipped into survivor mode... maybe Jeff Probst will make a guest appearance :lol: :lol: )

I heard the same rumor about Maggie Grace from my brother (I think he had a crush on her, he seemed pretty devestated when she died :huh: :stunned: ). I don't know, though. Lost is WAY too good of a gig to give up for some shitty horror flicks. Really now...

Well, it obviously can't be Walt, since if Walt were still alive he wouldn't be physically able to disapear in point 3 miliseconds, or have a constant stream of water flowing from his mouth and nose. :lol: (which creeps me the hell out! I've always had this horrible fear of little drowned children, seriously, it's just one of those things that I cannot stand for. If a horror show has something to do with children and drowning, I just can't watch it. Some weird thing of mine, probably to do with my almost drowning when I was a little kid :confused: )

I really believe that there are "the others", "THE others" and "THE OTHERS". There's got to be more than one group. We've already found out "the others" are the back of the plane. "THE others" are the weird... legs we saw. Perhaps the children who were "taken" that they were talking about? They have probably joined the ranks of the ones who took Walt on the raft.

Then I think there are "THE OTHERS", who are much more supernatural, or something. The black smoke coming from the ground, grabbing Locke... The "white rabbit"s (Jack's father was "the white rabbit", 'Walt' was the "white rabbit" of this season. You know what I'm saying? It seems to be a manifistation of a person someone thinks or knows is dead coming back to haunt them and lead them to their deaths).

I don't know, that's just a theory of course, based in nothing but my observations. And a bit of my brother's too, since he's a total geek when it comes to this show. Really, he's the type of fan to go and sit on messageboards and obsess over loopings and playbacks of what Walt whispers backwards... It's funny. And pretty interesting, but I don't know. Some of us just don't have time for that sort of obsessing.... :lol:

*done* :lol: