✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

yea... so the webgame thing... that was pretty creepy...

but, it's odd, because the website is linked directly to a sprite thing... like...

if you're on there at a certain time when the timer turns to specifical numbers 9i'm not 100% sure when... probably "the" numbers) then it turns to "OB:EY" flashing... if you click on it.. it takes you to http://www.sublymonal.com and more "obey" stuff and wierd screens... but sprite has started a freaky new advert campaign with the "sublymonal" referenced in it muchly...

oy, you'll have to do your own research... it's complicated...

But I love it!!!!

These creators are freaking genuis...

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*MAJOR EXCITEMENT!*

I think Libby won't be dead (Hurley didn't seem too destraut during the commercial from last week). I want to know why she was in the mental hospital with Hurley!!

:cry: 2 dead! Oh I can't take this pain and suffering! Michael is confusing the hell out of me. I know there has to be some extreme reason for all of it.

Echo and Locke finding the other hatch was creepy. Wasn't there all together like 4 hatches on that map Locke saw? And next week's preview looks so scary. The Others are back! I hope Walt is ok! And to think all I wanted was to see some Jack/ Kate action!

I wonder if they planned the question mark out the day that they dreampt up Boone's death? I have a feeling they did... so much for those whining that there isn't a roadmap here... perhaps. :\

The creepy Hanso Foundation commercial is back. :stunned:

I have. My code was "Heir Apparent" HOWEVER, when I clicked the hidden link to go to the Hanso Foundation website (which I guess was what I was being linked to, I saw it on my toolbar?) well, I don't have the right flash player. And it won't install on my computer.

So maybe if someone wants to spare all that clicking on the weird computer screens on the sublymonal website, just use the "code" Heir Apparent"? Or SOMETHING.

Very odd...

What do you think bout the other hatch?? It seems like there was recently somebody just before Lock and Eko arrived there (you can see it by looking those cigarettes near the computer). I don´t know, but how can you be so sure that, if somebody had the work to watch out the people who pressed the buttons, they weren´t being watched too???

I found this episode amazing! I can´t believe how quickly passed this season through!!!

I assumed that the cigs had been there a long, long time. But, you never know.

What I don't get is why Locke and Eko didn't try to send a message up one of the message tubes... sure it probably would have just gone somewhere else on the island, but you never know... it might have been worth a try.

:o this show is killing me!

I absolutely hate the calm demeanor of Ms. Clue as she was talking to scared poor Micheal. I flippin' hate the Others!

And what's up with that one girl being with the Others who had helped Claire out before?

I think the main reason why that plane crashed on the island was because Walt was on it. The questions and tests that Walt said they do to him are so suspicious. Those Others are scientists dressed as shaggy people on an island. Walt is important to them for some reason and I bet that other vault is some sort of high tech underground lab. Poooooor Walt. What about when Ms. Clue asked Micheal if Walt ever showed up in other places? WTF?

Sawyer being nice to Jack was a change. I liked how he said " you are the closest thing I have to a friend" when he told Jack that he got "caught in a net" with Ana Lucia. :wink3:

That boat! I have a bad feeling about it!

I can't believe next week is the season finale already. :cry:

the "HEIR APPAERENT" clue:

after you recieve the code, there's a link to the hanso site underneath the screen with the code on it. if you click on the link.. it takes you back to the alvar hanso bio.. if you go to another of the executive's bios... threre's a place where you can put in the "HEIR APPARENT" code and it says something about that exec not actually have gone to a university or something...

ANyways, it'd cool...

the boat's empty... probably just a red herring or something...

however, i think the innoculations that charlie found are going to be really important...

also important: that locke just walked off of the beach while they were having a funeral... where did he go?

it always seems to be the small things that the writers end up playing on ...

such a great show..

I can't wait for a two hour finale next week :):):)

And what's up with that one girl being with the Others who had helped Claire out before?

Did you notice that they keep calling her Alex? It's Alex Rousseau, the crazy french lady's kidnapped daughter.

What about when Ms. Clue asked Micheal if Walt ever showed up in other places? WTF?

I think that has something to do with when Shannon kept seeing him covered in water wandering in the jungle before he dissappeared.

Yeah, the way the others treated Michael was a bit aggrivating, but they had a good point. Michael isn't very good at listening, and he's missed alot of important details all his life because of it. Even when Walt was around, he was always worrying rather than getting to know him.

If he had just thought for a minute, he would have realised that Walt would have had to have been in the other Dharma hatch to talk to him on the computer terminals.

Autumnjoy- yeah, I saw the entry box in the other bio, but I couldn't enter anything into it. Did you notice that the ad this week was sponsored by Jeep? Haven't checked that new site yet, though.

Did you notice that they keep calling her Alex? It's Alex Rousseau, the crazy french lady's kidnapped daughter.

I think that has something to do with when Shannon kept seeing him covered in water wandering in the jungle before he dissappeared.

Yeah, the way the others treated Michael was a bit aggrivating, but they had a good point. Michael isn't very good at listening, and he's missed alot of important details all his life because of it. Even when Walt was around, he was always worrying rather than getting to know him.

If he had just thought for a minute, he would have realised that Walt would have had to have been in the other Dharma hatch to talk to him on the computer terminals.

:thinking: hmmm.... yes now I remember.

well I don't think that it is Michael's fault that he didn't know too much about Walt, anything after he went to live with the mother is out of Michael's hands. That whole situation still upsets me.

WOW. I didn;t even think of the whole showing up different places thing. So that's how he could talk to him on the computer? Makes sense.

The boat obviously can't be a rescue boat, they can't be rescued! I want them to find out the secrets of the island before they have to leave! :lol:

Desmond is on the boat.

YIKES! You're right. I remember reading some spoilers about his reappearance before the end of the season.

Oh boy, he is going to stir up some trouble. I hope Locke corners him.....