✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

I like that theory, that it wasn't her. We'll know in 2 weeks of course ;) (right? Since next week is the "flashback" to the back of the plane's story, so we should be back to "current time" after next week. I hope, I mean I want to know what happened to them but not as badly as I want to see what's going to happen with Sayid/Lucia)

I really hope it wasn't her... :/ I mean, I don't like her already, but still. If the writers want to keep her around for awhile, it has to NOT be her, since Sayid's gonna kill her. :o

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure the others who were with ana-lucia are gonna vouch for her if she really didn't shoot shannon.

you're right. ana-lucia is already a hated character. it wouldn't do her much good if the first contact she makes with the other original survivors is by killing one of them.

btw, the look on sayid's face while he was holding shannon in his arms, breaks my heart. :cry:

These are great theories..

although, the more supernatural phenomena I would more blame on the Dharma Initive than some "being" on the island that takes on the shapes of loved ones, etc...

The scientific group had a lot more divisions than just what was down the hatch.. and one dealt with the supernatural... which would explain many things.. Locke's ability to walk again, the fact that Jack's dad is walking around the island and his coffin is empty, and whatever the hell is going on with Walt (which scares me too.. i scream every time he comes on :o :D )

The whole "she didnt shoot her theory" doesnt make too much sense on account of her gun was out of bullets, which was shown by the gun's form. If you see it again you'll notice what I mean. The gun had one bullet in the chamber left, and since "she used it", her gun must have been empty.

Either way, LOST RULES!!!!!

Yea the whole ana didnt shoot her theory I totally disagree with. It sucked though, cause i read a spoiler that Shannon died weeks before this episode premiered. I wish I hadnt, but it was kind of obvious. Even though I knew shannon was going to die, I didnt know how. Amazingly though, I predicted exactly what was going to happen. Hours before it came on I was turned to my friend and said, "I bet shannon is gonna see walt and go crazy running through the forest and ana is gonna shoot her." It was actually kind of obvious from the previews. It showed shannon running around crazy, and then ana holding up a gun very quickly. I dont really care either way. I didnt like or hate shannon. I'm dying to see what the group is gonna do to ana now. Tear her up I hope. I hate her.

Yeah... Lost has only been expended 5 minutes. According my my TIVO at least. :cry:

What a way to get me excited and let me down. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be an amazing ep anyways.

(but how can they handle that much info in one hour?! It wont be a 2 week 'flashback' will it?? I'd love to see "the others" side of the story, but I'm more involved in the "here and now" than anything)

woohoo today is gonna be good! new Lost, and the potential for presale tickets. Hopefully by tonight I will be curled up on the couch watching Lost and already been sent my lottery winning presale email! I am so scared for this ep though. I remember watching about the pilot and being shocked and moved by how they portrayed the crash and the aftermath, So I hope I can handle it again for the Tail end of the plane.

I'm actually not looking forward to this week.

I need more development! Here we are, what, 9 episodes into the second season... and what? We found out about the hatch in the first episode... the second episode kinda did a repeat... and up until the ending of last week, everything has still been just as slow.

What about the monster?

What about the hatch?

When will my freakin' questions be answered!?

Maybe this week.

We have seen THE others (well, legs of them, but still). Shannon was killed. There haven't been many revealing flashbacks, I've got to say.

Why solve everything in the first weeks of the second season? We do want the show to have a good run, right?

Oy, I'm sorry if I'm sounding harsh? Am I? I don't mean to!! :confused:

Perhaps this is the ep where we finally find out who took Walt, etc etc.

I'm pysched! As long as they focus on what happened with the others. I'm not interested in any personal flashbacks for Ana or anything. I'm hoping she dies soon. :lol: ;)

Oh don't worry, you don't sound harsh at all.

I mean... when you compare where the first season left off, and on such a high note... the bar has to be raised.

I guess things didn't pick up until episode 1x10 (Raised by Another)... so if by episode 2x10 I don't see improvement, I think I'll lose my faith in LOST. :cry:

CRAZY EP! It was so creepy trying to find out what guy was really an "other"! I was like hmmm hes acting strange! IT seems that Ana Lucia was a nice person before she started to have to kill ppl to save the rest of the group. She was being very maternal with the children, but then she turned bad ass to defend the ppl. That island does crazy things to ya! next week's looks amazing as well! THE CONFRONTATION!!!!! I can;t wait to see everyone react and try to figure out what the hell is going on.! :D

did you guys get any extendedness?

our local tv station left off after an hour, and even though the online tv guide thinger said that the cable station would carry an extra half hour... it didn't :angry:

i was dissapointed

but yea, good show...

did anyone else think they were clever in figuring out that nathan was the intruder? nathan sounds like ethan, both said they were from canada, etc...

and then the writers screwed it all around

good stuff :D

Great episode!!

Nope, there was absolutely nothing "extended" It was just a recap of the back of the plane's involvement with our people.

I don't know how to distinguish them anymore! Do I still call them "the others"? Do I call them "the back of the plane"? What does that make the group that we're used to, then? Wait, they were in the... middle...?

:stunned: lmfao I always forget the little details. And those little ones are so huge when you're a Lost fan. Damn....

an_cat, the writers say they usually call the original group the "fusies" and the new group the "tailsies".

...Speaking of which, has anyone listened to the Lost podcasts up on the abc website? The fluffy bits are kind of dry, but when the head writers take over- (Damon Lindelhoff and Carlton Cuse)- there are actually some answers- and a lot of dry, funny jokes. It's worth a listen, anyway.

Mr echo and sayid get into a fight because of shannon and ana ties sayid up. She eventually lets everyone but sayid go and they meet up with the fusies. Jack and kate take care of sawyer. Mr echo takes jack to go get ana and sayid. Ana and Jack recognize each other, and stand there in horrible agony because jack liked ana lucia but now she killed shannon. In the flashback Ana lucia was a cop. She got into a shootout and her baby died. Her husband left her, and she tracked down the guy who shot her and killed him.