✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bigcry:

The ending had me crying too, Marisa. I feel so aweful for Sayid. And leave it to the writers for this show to get you absolutely HATING a character right until the end. Poor Ana.... I never even suspected that. I thought that the person had killed her nephew or something, not her unborn child. She's still pretty scary, though. :stunned: :confused:

I'm so glad Sayid didn't kill her. I knew he was above that. :cry:

Next week looks SO good. I've been waiting to get more on the Kate story. I hope she doesn't kill Sawyer... :o

Is it just me or does everyone who she tries to concole as they lie dying flip out on her. Remember that woman (was that her mother? I can't remember) who she went to see in the hospital who started to scream and freak out? That was weird... Did Sawyer go to strangle her?? Didn't he whisper to Jack 'I love her'. Or was it 'I want her'?? I couldn't really hear.

Great episode tonight, definately my favorite so far. Glad to see we've gotten back to our regular characters now, and I'm so glad Rose found Bernard! :blush: That made me so happy!!

Alright. Enough blabbing and gushing from me :lol:

:stunned:

If there were ever an episode to leave us hanging, that would be it.

Oh Michael, WHY!? :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Wow. Yeah. That was probably the best episode to date, or at least this season. I'm just in shock at everything.

See you January 12th.... :cry:

:kiss: I am a Kate/Jack Shipper. so I am happy they got their smooch on. :lol:

But I do like to see Sawyer flirt around with Kate as well, so it was disturbing to see her so afraid of him, from being possessed by dead Wayne. But they ended up on good terms. Good Kate background story. I love all the twists!

Jin got laid???? How did I miss that, what part was it?

So I think that Mr. Echo and Locke are on the same page so to speak, they are both really spiritual and I dunno if it has been said yet, but I suspected he was a priest or religious figure, when he didn't speak for the first 40 days after the crash, and next week's previews seem to reinforce that.

AND OMG I about DIED when Michael was typing on the computer.

DAD? :o :o :o :o :o

It's WALT!

I hope they re unite soon! :cry: <~ but not sad cry, a joyous cry.

lol Hes losing weight? How can you tell

well I mean I can't prove it but with being stranded on an island and lessening his food intake depending on what is available, and then doing a lot more strenous activity, he should slim down. less calorie intake, more calorie burning equals weight loss. lol sorry the scientific side of me just revealed itself.

Can't wait for the next ep!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so sick of waiting. :cry: This has just been annoying. But at least there's not another haitus for awhile (*knocks on wood!*)

Hey, did anyone hear about Ana Lucia? The actress who plays her got pulled over for a DWI, or DUI (I don't know exactly what, or what is the difference :huh: :lol: ). Well, apparently she was already on probation, meaning she had already been previously pulled over for the same problem. If she got pulled over again (which she did...) she'd be arrested. I guess she's getting some major time.

What does this all mean? Ana Lucia's next. How else can the actress act, from a jail cell? And if there's no actress, well....

I don't know, my mom just told me about it a few days ago. It could have changed since then...