✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

are you sure his dad was wearing white tennis shoes?

I need to go back and check that out... but good observation. It might also have something to do with their "souls". In big fish, all those shoes on the line when they got to that cute (creepy) town.. kinda like, "this is where we hang our souls" (vs. home is where you hang your hat, but soul instead)... maybe?

Although, there are more than just Jack and Hurley. Kate saw a horse (which, while it could have just been on the island randomly, meant something to her and her past and we haven't seen it since) and kate also saw her Dad in Sawyer. I thought there was someone else.. but I can't think of it right now.

Here's my big discovery/theory:

Everyone feels responsible and guilty for someone's death

- Jack for the death of his father

- Kate for the death of her old boyfriend (doctor who was in the car with her)

- Sawyer for the guy he killed and thought it was *the* Sawyer

- Hurley for the kids he killed when he went out on the balcony

- Saieyd (sp?) for the guy he was going to suicide bomb with

- Jin, of course, all the people he beat up (and I'm willing to bet he killed once or twice)

- Locke: ok, I know he hasn't killed anyone, but I'm willing to put lotsa money on the fact that when/if the old girlfriend he had dies, he'll have some part of it.

and, I know they're not all there... but you can't deny there's a pattern developing... I'm not sure what it means for the show, maybe the island is an extreme form of absolution... but there it is.

Also, they all have father issues (and if you think "so and so doesn't have father issues", ask yourself if you've even seen their father in the flashbacks... I think I've thought of everyone on this... Kate and her step dad (although there could be issues with real dad we don't know about yet), Sawyer and his dad killing himself and his mom, Jack's dad's misbehaviour in the operating room, drinking, etc..., Hurley's dad has never been mentioned, Jin's father issues, Sun's father issues, etc... )

Anyways, sorry for rambling.. I love this show and trying to connect the dots.

Wwweeeeee new epi tomorrow!!! :D:D:D

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!

especially the music that is used.

Otis Redding's "These Arms of Mine" is the most beautiful hearftelt song from that era.

oh god. I hope someone else saw tonight's episode.

I saw it! Whooooo, it was great! I didn't know there was that much to Rose and Bernard. I'm glad she told him in the end and he didn't freak out on her. They're so sweet. I knew she had to know something about Locke, I just didn't know she noticed him that... noticably. LMFAO that made no sense. But they both share each other's secrets now, that's cool.

Boy, how about Jack and Kate in the net.... Talk about sexual tension. "Grab my gun!" "Oh, Ok! I'll just reach into your pants and pull your big gun out!" yeah that was kind of...... innuendo, much?:lol:

YESSS! Glad you liked it too!

JJ Abrams is the man. I am a complete shipper for anyone to find love on the show. So The whole Jack Kate thing is just pulling me in. Holy hell Jack is hot. And the tension, oh gosh the tension. I am so happy to see Michael again! but hey man, arrive in a better fashion or a 10 mins later.... lol.

Rose had an amazing performance. I really love her and Bernard's backstory.

I hope they never leave the island! This island is so ironic, you are cured of physical ailments/ diseases and mistakes while coming to peace with past, but have to endure the clashing with the "Others" and the demands of living on a deserted island of mystery. It's a heaven and hell.

I haven't watched s.o.s. yet, but I saw those jack and kate pictures and I really can't wait to see that episode, hehe...

hm, I watched 'maternity leave' for the 2nd time today and I was just wondering... if clare finally knows that the others wanted to kill her in order to get aaron... how could she believe she would find medicine in that place so she went back there? I mean, it's slightly weird to return to that place, almost unarmed, with the knowledge she now has... I didn't get what exactly she wanted to find. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

Oh My God! I fucking hate when they have to repeat/explained the whole fucking thing again.. :angry: and they still say it's a "New" episode...:angry::rolleyes:

:dozey:

Holy crap. How about tonight's episode?

I expected that to happen with Anna, but Michael killing her... not at all! I knew she was going to have to go toinght, I knew it once they started the episode off as her ep. With her facing possible jail time and all that, there's no way they could rely on her any longer. But LIBBY. My god... that shocked me.... I thought Michael killed himself at the end, but apparently he just shot himself in the shoulder to stage a "fight". He must have made the deal with the others. "Henry" for Walt. He must have the "sickness" or something.... Wow.

Wow, wow, wow.... I'm still absolutely stunned. What a fucking amazing show.

What I want to know is did Michael let Henry go because the others sent him to do it, or did he let him go to make sure that the fusies got angry and went after the others? :thinking:

Wow... when these people want to kill characters off, they REALLY kill them off... :sick: :o

No, I agree Erin. I think that her character was proving difficult to work with. I remember the times where she'd have sexual tension with Sawyer, then sexual tension with Jack, then back to Sawyer. It really was sort of random and.... I don't know. I really hated her, even when there was that episode about her losing her baby. I felt bad for her, but not THAT bad. She was too....... cold. I just didn't have any warmth in my heart for her, and then when Michael killed her I just KNEW it was going to happen, wasn't that much of a shock.

It's her own damn fault though, she shouldn't have been going around drinking herself silly then driving. Duuuurrrrr.

man, it was a shock... but do you guys really think Michael is doing this stuff on his own?

Even *if* the others were like "hey, go kill a few people and let our guy go and we'll give you back your son"... Mike would have gone back and figured something else out.

He had to have been brainwashed. Unlikely you say? Yea, cause a process like that would be totally off the charts for that Island, right? :P

It's so likely that they brainwashed him to do all that. Especially since we know that it's not likely that the "others" are running around, dirty, hairy, etc because Kate found out that that stuff is fake (in the hospital hatch episode). And Michael has been programmed to tell them what the others want the survivors to think. It's more likely that they captured him, fiddled with his cranium, and let him go... already programmed to say and do whatever they want.

Did that make any sense?

oh yea, and I'm sooooooo glad they're gone.

Libby, i'm indifferent to. But I *hate* Anna Lucia. And, I'm not a big fan of Michelle Rodreguiz (sp?) either. She gets a great gig on a hit show and decides to celebrate by racing drunk in Hawaii and then takes five days of prison time over a few hours of community service?

Yea, there's an upstanding citizen :P

and... Libby was creeping me out.

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1818 Check this out... It looks like they were going to kill her off by the end of the season all along... Michelle Rodriguez didn't want to be under contract for more than a year... :\ :stunned:

I'm not so sure that Libby is dead yet... mortally wounded perhaps, but not nessesarily dead. She's never even had a flashback eppi yet.

True. We all know that the Season Finale will be Desmond's flashbacks, so that leaves the next two weeks for other character's flashbacks.

Next week is the "?" episode. It will reveal what the giant "?" in the middle of Locke's map means, and is an Eko-centric episode. Supposedly, Eko asks Locke to help him find the "?". And of course, there will be huge recoil from Ana and Libby's deaths.

The following week is called "Three Minutes". It is a Michael-centric episode, probably revealing what happened when he ran off after Walt and what happened to him at the Others's camp. Charlie and Eko get in a confrontation because Eko decides to discontinue the building of the church.

Then there's the season finale, which we know will

:shocked3::bigcry:MICHEAL! I have been waiting for your return and now you go and do some crazy shit liek this???

Brainwashed? that;s possible. Kind of like ALias with sydney's friend, well no that was an entirely new person just made be indentical to her. hmm maybe that really isnt Micheal. Maybe he is being held hostage somewhere with the Others.

The Others made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Maybe the only way to get his son back is to do what they tell him.

:shocked2:

Actually I have no idea. I just cant get enough of this show.

:P

^ I thought about that while watching! Nothing is too far fetched and crazy for this show. Have any of you called the phone num given during the fake Hanso ad? I did! It sounds like a bunch of garbledy gook, but if you call a few times, you will eventually be given a password by a woman named Phersephone. You can use the password to log on to the hanso foundation website (go to newsletter signup), and test pops up saying Dharma.....it's all rather creepy!