✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me put it kindly, JULIET MUST DIE.

She had me for like a micro second thinking she was a friend.

But oh no. SHE is a FOE. Jack better wise up. His ego is making him trip.

actually, we don't know If Juliet is really a foe ... I mean, she could have lied to Ben, when he explained her his plan... I wouldn't judge her that hard at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Um...

"a sample from Austin? So does that mean Kate is pregnant too?

And what's up with the part about they found 815 already? The writers have spent about 2 seasons insisting that "they're all dead" would be lame and that they're not going that way, and that it's a good theory but a wrong one, and now this. *sigh*

Nice to see another Sun episode. I always like her's.

Guest LiquidSky
Um...

"a sample from Austin? So does that mean Kate is pregnant too?

And what's up with the part about they found 815 already? The writers have spent about 2 seasons insisting that "they're all dead" would be lame and that they're not going that way, and that it's a good theory but a wrong one, and now this. *sigh*

Nice to see another Sun episode. I always like her's.

I did say a couple of pages back wayyy back that maybe they were all dead and that it was the reason of the black smoke thing.

Also, that other guy with one eye got electrocuted and he's suddenly alive too? That's gotta be it. The only reason that they are not dying and think they are alive is maybe because they still haven't found the peace within themselves.

How is it that Akon asked his brother for forgiveness and then he died?

About Juliet, I really don't care about her. Personally, I think her character is boring even thought they try to make her all interesting and mysterious. She's still boring to me and I don't believe a single thing she says.

But well who knows really?

How many more episodes for this show to end?

Has anyone ever read the C.S. Lewis book "The Great Divorce"?

In it, Lewis describes hell as a place where you can instantly get whatever you imagine. The catch is that everyone is still themselves so they could get anything and yet never be the slightest bit happy or satisfied.

I've really been reminded of it for the last couple of episodes.

Who runs around in a jungle like area and then bursts out onto a highway to wave down a car?? I'm still totally confused by the beginning of that episode! Was that in Portland?

And Locke!??? Hopefully the island will work it's magic again.

Juliet still makes me cringe.... don't trust her still.

opkay, I can't keep it in any longer. its the question that's been bugging me all day, and its got nothing to do with the plot.

Why does young Ben look like Harry Potter????? Is Ben really a grown up Harry? Is he the one creating all these weird unexplainable things, by using his magic wand?

i am going to be away and miss the season finale:bigcry:

and i dont know where i can watch it when i get back because stupid abc only lets americans watch it online:angry:

but lost is just getting better and better since the hiatus and i pisses me off when people judge lost by watching like one episode and say that lost is stupid and retarded when they dont even watch it and just say it because they hear other people say that.........sort of a rant haha sorry:)