✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was an ace episode. yes, I did tear up watching the Charlie episode. but my god, if i ever meet the writers I'm going to have to slap them. over the last 4 or 5 episodes, I never have the same opinion about Juliet for the whole time. I'm switching between she is a bitch, she isn't a bitch, she is a bitch and still haven't made my mind up. just for once it'd be nice to be able to stick to one or the other for a whole episode. am still not convinced that the end of the episode was down to her duplicity more to the fact that Ben seems to have some very stong maniacal tendencies. the impression that he seems to be freaking out his own people doesn't bode well

Yay, Charlie isn't dead after all! (yet :stunned: ) And he's actually being a hero! I went into it all ready to see him go, like it or not. Great episode, reminded me why I like Charlie in the first place.

Has anyone seen the screenshots floating around of Jacob? He actually appeared for a couple of frames during that polergeist scene. http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/2007/05/11-frames-of-jacob.html

That just was the finale.

It was good, I think, but I'm really numb now, so I wouldn't trust my own judgement. The prospects for the future just got a lot better- Good place to end for now.

Charlie :cry: I'm not really all that upset right now- more like every nerve has gone to sleep. They really prepared those who cared for it. I'm glad it was like that- a hero, protecting everyone, clean, and sort of with a family. Heh... just remembered how he used to write "fate" on his fingers. How prophetic.

Wonder if this means that Dom and Evi broke up?

:o:stunned::(:confused::shocked2:
Yeah, that about sums it up.

As long as you add a bunch of :bigcry: and some Yay Hurley!- who was awesome, btw.

oh, and

And who the hooey was in the casket? Locke? Who did future Kate have to get back to? Sawyer? someone else?

The only part that I can't get over is....

Not Penny's boat. So does that mean... .umm yeah I'm confused. Is that why Jack shouldn't call it? So that they don't get rescued and go back to a shitty life? And who was the funeral for that no one showed up for? What about Kate, so you think she ended up with Sawyer or do you think Sawyer was the one who the funeral was for? SO CONFUSED!!

Actually that is more than one thing... haha.

umm...

"Not Penny's boat. So does that mean... .umm yeah I'm confused. Is that why Jack shouldn't call it? So that they don't get rescued and go back to a shitty life?"

maybe. I think it's because people could use the island and it's weirdness to their own ends, and the people on the boat will not necessarily help them. In fact they may try to kill them off for knowing about the island......

"What about Kate, so you think she ended up with Sawyer or do you think Sawyer was the one who the funeral was for? SO CONFUSED!!"

I think it could be either. My first guess is Locke, but Sawyer is a possibility too. Basically it was someone who ended up downtown and dead, (man found downtown was all I could make out of the headline when I froze it) had been on the island, didn't have any family, and Jack and Kate didn't like him for something. And Kate had SOMEONE she had to get back to, and that person was an awkward point between her and Jack, so she could be with Sawyer. But on the other hand, killing Locke's Dad did something to him- he's gone to the dark side for now.

But all this is just what I noticed on first watch... there's probably plenty that I missed.

Yeah, I hate seeing him all messed up like that. ...And the beard really freaked me out at first.

I watched the clip where JAck is holding the newspaper clip over and over but couldn't read the name. I know it didn't say John Locke...it almost looked like Anderson was the surname.

I have it recorded in HD. I've gone through all the places where you can see the paper frame by frame, and the most I've been able to make out so far is the headline.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Charlie can't be dead, I refuse to believe it. We'll go to the next season and watch him swim out the window and back inside.

Was it definitely a future look at Jack & Kate? I'm still not definitely convinced, there were bits of it which suggested it could be a flashback but then other things which didn't!!

As for it not being Penny's boat, maybe, just for once, Ben wasn't lying, and soemthing will go dreadfully wrong if Naomi's crew come to find them. If the series is due to finish in 2010, that's 4 more season's to go, so they aren't going to get rescued just yet, or are they?