✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

They do. Finally some constructive storylines. The preview for next week scares me though. ANOTHER DEATH?

And I'm about to start tallying up how many times Ben could have been killed. That sneaky bastard. :angry:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the preview for next week, they didn't show it on my channel.

But yeah Ben keeps playing with death but avoiding it. I don't know why they keep him alive for so long when the others killed some of them. It seems like people are forgetting how ruthless they are.

Guest LiquidSky

The end of that episode was such a give away! I so knew his "dad" was going to be there..heh:rolleyes:

The only interesting part was the son that was killed. He was hot :wink3:

He probably is since everything seems to be connected..

Someone from another message board already went back and rewatched that episode, and it couldn't have been locke. The building hurley was in was an office. Locke's dad was in an apartment/condo/hotel. Who knows though, maybe there were some offices and some living spaces all in the same building. Great episode nonetheless. Can't wait for tomorrow's.

• 2 weeks later...

Lost is crazy good! So what do you think everyone will think of Julia? ( if that even her name or is is Juliet? or Julie?) anyways, Sayid is the man, I can't wait to see him get all the details out of her. I dispise her, never showing any emotion on her face, and taking away/getting in the way of Kate and Jack. And how come Locke is all of giving up? Who cares if they have his dad locked up in some cellar!!??? MAdness I tell you. Madness!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! she's nice, she's not nice, nope we misunderstood her, nope she's nice, nope she definitely isn't nice!! i can understand the motiviation behind her actions but i wish we knew one way or the other whose side she's on.