✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, I heard he wasn't happy.

Funny, cuz when I heard he was arrested in Hawaii I was like "oh well, he'll be the next to go" lmfao Just like I knew Lucia was gonna go cuz of her issues. They've got to stop doing shit like this! psh! :laugh4:

That episode was really great, but I dunno.... Sort of anticlimatic, since I knew Eko was goin' once they showed his flashback. The week before was sooo great, and this was just like... ah ok. Cool with the whole Ben tumor thing, though!

sdl;fjsd;lkfjs;ldkfjs;l!!!

ummmmm. Jack is the shit. I love him and his quick thinking intellect. I knew he was going to cut something unneccessary. I was hoping he would go for a straight cut to the lumbar spinal cord. But the kidney was a very nice touch.

So Kate and Sawyer..... wow that was hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Lost ratings fall with Sky debut

Ratings for the first episode of the new series of Lost fell by more than one million, after the cult US drama series moved from Channel 4 to Sky One.

The double bill, beginning at 10pm, drew 1.4m viewers, but audience figures fell to 1.2m after the first hour.

When Lost premiered on Channel 4 in 2005, it attracted six million viewers. The second series double bill debuted in May with 3.9m, dropping to 2.8m.

A spokesperson for Sky said they were "delighted" with the audience figures.

Viewing records

The figures exceeded the launch of other hit US dramas on Sky One including 24, Nip/Tuck and Bones.

In October, trade paper Broadcast reported that the channel had paid £20m for the rights to the show.

But the Emmy award-winning drama failed to outstrip viewing records for the channel, with an episode of Friends in 2000 still leading the way with an audience of 2.8m.

An episode of The Simpsons, written by Ricky Gervais, secured one of the highest ratings for Sky in 2006, with viewing figures of 2.3 million.

Sunday night's first episode of Lost, which follows the aftermath of an air crash on a desert island, made Sky the third most watched channel across all television networks, including terrestrial.

The second episode put Sky behind Channel 4, who topped the ratings with The Return of the King - the final instalment of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6165448.stm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...