✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I love this show.

So it would seem that Juliette is a captive on the island as well....I didn't see that coming. Looks like they (Ethan and other guy) enticed the brightest minds to come work on the island (by using Portland, OR as a selling point I might add...yay, go Oregon :laugh3:). And again....the research comes back to having something to do with babies. I definitely feel more inclined to trust Juliette after this episode.

Can't wait for next week!!!

Who else wanted Jack to just rip out Ben's whole kidney? No one?

OK well I did. I hate his calm demeanor. And I don't even care that his wife or whatever ( blonde lady) was captive on the island too. I still can't stand her.

And Kate, are you stupid? She better be coming back for Jack.

Yeah I think Desmond is overstaying his welcome. Or I am just getting sick of him. They need to address the situation of his fiance searching for him and those men who heard the signal or whatever. GOSH. I am forgetting all of it because there is so much going on.

Jack to me would be PERFECT if he could just be less of a coward. I would have let

Ben die and ran off to find Kate and Sawyer. Peace out other island and crazy people.

Guest LiquidSky

I know what's happening now! It just occurred to me that the guys are really between heaven and hell! :idea2: shoo! That's such a brilliant idea!:stunned: I would make a tv show about that. I bet that's what the show is about because what else could that black thing be about:thinking:

I like that it doesn't have an explination. Though up to any point where it starts ripping up trees or those winches in the ground come in, it sure seems like some sort of mass hallucination. It certainly builds itself up on things from the past, anyway.

Oh, I just had a brainwave about the others

What if all of that particular group of other's issues revolve around infertility? They kidnap all of the kids, and apparently adopt them. Alex seems to have been adopted by Ben, and he seems to be quite possesive of her, if the comments about him killing her boyfriend mean anything. And she doesn't seem to know about her mother. They needed to bring a revolutionary infertility doctor in, in the form of Juliette.... And yet Sun over on the other island seeminly became pregnant against all odds (providing that it isn't that other guy's) so maybe it has something to do with the two islands? One helps one hurts or something? Who knows.

And purgatory is the oldest and most clearly debunked theory out there. The creators have very clearly stated time and again that they think using pergatory would be a very cheesy/lazy way to explain everything so they aren't going to use it.

I would be distressed if it was purgatory. I think that Dharma is still conducting a science experiment, you know, about human behavior when trapped on an island, à la Lord of the Flies sort of thing: how lack of civilization can turn a group of people insane.

Either that or it's some sort of bizarre colonization project.

Or maybe they're in outer space.

:bigcry: No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No NO KILLING CHARLIE!!!! JUST NO! :bigcry: No dead hobbits. No dead hobbits in trees no lightning barbqued hobbits, no drowned hobbits, and no whatever other insidious way they'll come up with to off him. Just NO!!! They'll do it. They really will. They know there's no better way to get all the geek fangirls upset, and they like that. Well are you happy you crazy writers? I'm upset! :bigcry: I am literally crying right now. It's just a question of will it be long, drawn out and weird, or will they off him real soon. So just no! I don't know if I could even watch the show without Charlie on it. :cry:

NOOOO!!!!!

Sorry about the slight mental breakdown... But they really have been running out of parts for him, which is always a bad sign. Now you know who my favorite is, anyway. :bigcry: