✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bigcry: No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No NO KILLING CHARLIE!!!! JUST NO! :bigcry: No dead hobbits. No dead hobbits in trees no lightning barbqued hobbits, no drowned hobbits, and no whatever other insidious way they'll come up with to off him. Just NO!!! They'll do it. They really will. They know there's no better way to get all the geek fangirls upset, and they like that. Well are you happy you crazy writers? I'm upset! :bigcry: I am literally crying right now. It's just a question of will it be long, drawn out and weird, or will they off him real soon. So just no! I don't know if I could even watch the show without Charlie on it. :cry:

NOOOO!!!!!

Sorry about the slight mental breakdown... But they really have been running out of parts for him, which is always a bad sign. Now you know who my favorite is, anyway. :bigcry:

that was my exact same reaction!!!!!!!

DON'T DO IT JJ ABRAMS! OR WRITER'S OF LOST!

and i must say, i'm in lurrrrrrve with desmond/henry ian cusick teehee :blush:

and one thing too about desmond - his full name: desmond david hume.

as my friend informed me, he was a Scottish philosopher.

hmmm....interesting, no?

and john locke.

also a philosopher.

again.

interesting, no?

I'm gonna copy and paste from my blog; my comment on the LOST Oasis connection.

I found it pretty ironic that during LOST last night during Desmond's flashback they showed Charlie playing the guitar on a street corner. The song Charlie is playing is Wonderwall by Oasis. It is ironic because the chorus is:

"Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all You're my wonderwall "

As you find out at the end of the story, Desmond can see the future? Cheesy in my opinion. But Desmond keeps doing things to save Charlie including setting up the antenna to get the lightning and also swimming out to save Claire because if Charlie did it he would have drowned. So it is ironic that Charlie in the flashback is singing this song since Desmond ends up being his wonderwall.

Now the Oasis connection does not end there. Remember Charlie is in DriveSHAFT with his brother Liam. Oasis is fronted by the band-bashing, often arguing brothers Noel and Liam Gallagher. Starting to see the connection? DriveSHAFT was also formed in Manchester England, same place as Oasis. And like the Gallagher brothers, there was drug addiction and hard partying.

I don't think he actually traveled through time. I think he had a concusion that led to one of those hyper-realistic island induced visions. He said himself that the woman at the jewelry shop was his subconcious.

Yeah it seemed like Dave who kept appearing to Hurley.

i think it was (one of) the best episode of all times, i dont know, i like it too much..and now i'm totally lost in lost :S

-this episode shows that the story may be related to the philadelphia experiment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment) - all the electromagnetc forces and time travel things..

-and the difference between these photos?? why?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2607/lostdesmondby0.jpg

the photographer gave them only one copy of the photo but since now we saw it in different places..

-ha btw that old woman is not john locke, is it? :P

-(3x07)and what about "mittelos bioscience" ?

mittelos is an anagram to "lost time", "time slot"... :S

also this site..

http://www.mittelosbioscience.com/projects.html (login:jburke password:rachel)

current projects-->the third island?? and the new message and the video in it from rachel..

"Juliet, Juliet it’s me. I’ve been trying to contact you for years and warn you. Since I knew they were coming to get you. Since before you left. This is the only way. Communications out there Juliet. But Hanso has been doing experiments on humans for years and you’re in one. The (inaudible) experiment. You are one. We all are. The hanso foundation, the JWC, Widmore Corporation, Mittelos Biosciences. It’s all the same Juliet. Over a century they’ve been in control they’ve been killing us. They were trafficking slaves in the 1800’s not to sell. They’re going to KILL YOU!. And they were the ones who commissioned Valenzetti. Still doing experiments on humans. Just don’t let them know that I contacted."

hmm thats enough for today i think :P