✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

^No, it never is when more than half the favorite characters have completly dissappeared off the face of the script. I am officially bored of the others. The whole show originally worked because of an awesome cast bringing some really interesting characters to life, with some mystery on the side, and now most of the best characters have either been killed off or ignored.

Nice to see Charlie last week, but what about Locke? and Sayid? and Hurley? We need more Hurley.

And what was with Jack's flashbacks? Have they gotten so used to being mysterious that they can't even make sense when it would be just fine to?

Oi. I hate ranting about a favorite show. So I'll stop now.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Jack's flashback was just :dozey:. I think next week we'll see more of the original cast and less of the others. I know the flashback is of Hurley so thats a good sign. But yeah I find most of the episodes this season have been the same. The ask Jack to do something, Jack says no, Jack sees Juliette, Jack says yes. Its all going in circles I tell ya!

Yuck. I was waiting for what STUPID role they would give that Bai Ling actress. And there it was. Sorry, I thought it added NOTHING to the plot. So what Jack got his tattoo from her? What a waste of flashbacks.

And yes the show is getting boring with the Others. I just don't care. I want to see the survivors of the crash get off the island. This is just getting ridiculous. Juliet gets on my last nerve. Does she always have a smirk on her face? I don't trust her at all. Jack needs to wise up!

The only good part about the episode was the last lines as Jack was approaching the boat to leave ( something along these lines)

"That is what is says, but it's not what it means" But where are they going??? That got me interested again.

I called my parents earlier in the day just to chat and reminded them to watch. (They are the reason I even started watching!) And my dad said " No, we are done watching Lost, it's not going anywhere" :laugh3: And I hear the ratings are dropping for the show too. Hmmm....cut the crap writers! And get back to the show we loved!

Guest LiquidSky

soooooooo Jack is into Julie now and Charlie is gonna die.......................:rolleyes:

It has Marisa. I've been watching to see if it would get my attention back but it's not. It's getting really boring for me as you can see for a lot of people as well:laugh3:

it is kind of interesting though.

although i'm bored of Ben and his stupid operations, the link between Juliet & Jack kind of intrigues me. because of the way things have panned out, Jack's got to go to their main camp where they don't have any real captive facilities. will they trust him to go free? and because of his developing relationship with Juliet, Kate & Sawyer were able to escape back to 'our' island, which also provided us with the info that the others have 2 separate sites. now Kate & Sawyer are back on the right island, they can head back to camp and enlist Locke's help to try & rescue Jack. the biggest question is what the heck have Sun, Jin & Sayid been upto for the last few episodes? are they still somewhere on Des's boat at the fake camp?

what is Locke going to do, throw his wheelchair at Ben?

as he hasn't used his wheelchair for any of the 3 series apart from in flashbacks that's a pretty silly suggestion, don't you think? :P

we'll use his super duper tracking skills to find Sayid, who can then go and practice his torturing on Ben. see, its easy!

Guest LiquidSky

I have a question. Didn't Charlie go into the water to save someone before?:thinking:

and off topic, did any of you noticed we are not #632 and not #633? We are moving up.

i't getting a bit boring i agree,but also i think (for me at least) you get used to it. i mean first 2 seasons. it was something new and everyone was hooked but now when you know what it's about more or less and it's still not getting anywhere you just loose interest :(

oh and yes i hope in the next episode there won't be the others.

:bigcry: And I missed it because the stupid cable box stopped working just when the show was going to come on.

*edit* Got it back in time to catch the (really late grr...) US broadcast.

Such a great episode- now there's the Lost I know and love :nice:

Really really really want to know what that song was.

• 2 weeks later...

WHO IS JOHN LOCKE?

Why did the russian seem to know him? why did he pretend not to know about the explosives? is he really an other? is he connected to the fella who recruited the blonde other whose name I've forgotten?

ooooooooh questions!!!

Damn that was a fantastic ep. They definitely picked up the pace and now I'm no longer annoyed. What did Jack say to Kate as he left? Was it " Because I won't come back for you" or " But I will come back for you" ???

And wow, what's this box thing that gives you what you want? AND WHAT THE HELL? POOR LOCKE. Such a sad thing happened!

Damn that was a fantastic ep. They definitely picked up the pace and now I'm no longer annoyed. What did Jack say to Kate as he left? Was it " Because I won't come back for you" or " But I will come back for you" ???

And wow, what's this box thing that gives you what you want? AND WHAT THE HELL? POOR LOCKE. Such a sad thing happened!

I don't think the box actually exists. I think it was just an allusion to you-know-who.

haha....I kind of like Ben just because he is such a smart and mysterious character. But frig all the characters really play with your head don't they. And just so much happens in each episode that leaves you with more questions.

Like when Alex heard that her mother was alive. Will she do something about this? What will Danielle do?