✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit! I have the worst luck ever, BitComer is usually very fast when it comes to Lost, but this week it took FOREVER. I just finished wacthing the finale, can't believe it. The whole 'I think I crashed your plane' thing was soooo unexpected...I loved it

I disagree, I think it must be really hard to make season 2 of a show as good as season 1, but they nailed it. The snowy scene was a little bizarre though, I was expecting the plane to crash on the island

Well, that's Lost isn't it? Pulling something completely out of thin air to shock us all. I was expecting another plane, and was REALLY happy that didn't happen. I would have hated it if it did, sooo predictable.

The snowy scene was obviously foreshadowing for next year, a quick set up to confuse the shit out of us and leave us hangin' so we tun in for Season 3. ;)

I just can't believe Michael and Walt are going home!! (I hope they don't make it, there's something weird about Walt and I wann a know what it is) BTW I'm gonna quit wacthing Lost if either Locke,Eko or Desmond died in the hatch (hardly unlikely, so I'm able to make this statement)

I think michael will obviously come back with walt to the island; first of all because Walt has "something" mystic and i want to know what is that, and secondly because i don´t want michael to go away just like that, he deserves to be punished or something for killing Libby and ana lucia (i don´t mind ana lucia, but i do want libby to be alive).

About the others, i don´t know what to think about them being "the good ones", who are the really bad ones then? The Dharma scientists???

It was way too convenient, the way Walt and Michael left. There is definately SOMETHING going on there :sneaky:. I have a strange feeling that Walt might be leading him into a trap, there's something bizarre going on with Walt... I don't think he's the same person that he was before the others took him, you know?

There's got to be a trap, nothing on Lost is as simple as a compass reading.

I just had a thought... the Henry who isn't Henry guy- the other. Not one thing that he has said has been entirly true, and the whole scene in the arctic proves it.

He said "not even God could find us here" or something like that. But then the big electromagnetic anomaly showed up somewhere else... leading to hope of rescue.

He also said that he didn't push the button (he obviously did) that they would never give Walt back (they did) the list goes on.

Which makes the chances of Michael's info for how to get off the island annoyingly dubious.

• 4 months later...

Tell me you all watched the season premiere tonight! within the first 5 mins, my jaw was already dropping!

Can we get a thread title change here please? lol I feel like this season is going to be needing a lot of discussing!

Awesome eppi :stunned: and yeah, that first bit blew my mind!

Ok, so has anyone ever seen an old tv show called "The Prisoner"? Because I've always said Lost reminds me of it, and now the whole this is your life file is straight out of it. :thinking:

Did anyone catch which Stephen King book the bookclub was reading? I'm assuming it's "The Stand", but I only saw the author's name.