✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TALK VIDEO - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

- DAN -

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STEPH!!

Hey girl! I've missed you. I was thinking about you yesterday and now you're here!! :cool:

God, hasn't the time flown...

Um, I havent' been able to upload to my site yet [ftp problems], but try these theads...

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23325

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23335

There was another one, but I can't see it yet... :lol:

Hey Nettie!!! Aww bless ya thinkin of me! I've missed u too!!! :)

Thanks soooo much for the links!!! Im downloading the mtv performance now, im sooooooo excited!!!!!! And i've just checked out the screen grabs of the vid on ur site - your a legend!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I cant wait to watch it properly, it looks so funny!!!! :lol: Not what i expected at all!!!

Any other big news i need to know? Whats all this about the NME handwritten thing? It looks cool!

Yeah!

Nobody seems to be able to find a copy of the yearbook [well, I haven't :( ] so I guess we're glad that it was posted at Coldplay.com and some kindly person was able to download it for us... :lol:

Other news - um, just some great gigs and pix out there and watch out for Friday Night with Jonathan Ross THIS FRIDAY! Coldplay are playing and will be interviewed!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

:stunned: ...WOOOHOOO!!!!! I love that show!!! Interviewed too!?!?! Wow yay yay yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Yay i cant wait! Thanks! :kiss:

I get the feeling im going to be on here all night searching for new pics etc! Haha i havent even unpacked my suitcase yet!!! :lol: Im a loon! :dizzy:

Being starved of coldplaying for a month has sent me loopy!

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: i dont quite know what to say!!!.... :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha i just watched the Talk video.....HILLARIOUS!!!!! :lol: What an awesome video!!! :thumbsup: Such a change from what we usually see from them, im really suprised, i never expected ANYTHING like that!!! That will show all the people who call them boring!!!! :P :P

Also watched the EMA performance.... :o WOW!!! I was a little bit worried at first, Chris seemed to be struggling a bit and i was a bit anxious, but it all pulled together and they fucking ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im soooo happy!!! They did so well!

Well done my boys!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Yet again! :kiss: Yay yay yay!!!!

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy fuck i've never been so excited about ANYTHING in my life!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Hahahaha thats a good idea!!! Recovery time will definatley be needed! I dont think im gonna be on this planet for atleast a few days after! :dizzy: :lol:

I've got a job interview tomorrow.....and the 1st thing i thought of when they told me was 'if i get the job and they ask me to start next week, how the heck am i going to get out of work on the 14th/15th???' Shit!! What do i do!? :stunned: