✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TALK VIDEO - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

- DAN -

it's like an homage to all the horrible old space movies. Well, more specifically, Plan 9 from Outer Space. Has anyone seen that movie? It was made by Ed Wood. This video reminds me so much of that movie. Also, I loved to see all the band members featured as prominently as the next. it wasn't just Chris the whole time. very dramatic, very very old, cheesy 50's sci fi movie.

Very choice.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what she meant was a lot of these "new members" only have one or 2 posts, and they're not defending their argument maturely. Sometimes I wonder if it's the same person... Sort of like when Coldplay canceled their shows back in September and we had this huge influx of new members all bitching about the band. I don't think she meant new members as in you, or anything. Of course, I'm speaking for someone else, but yeah. Know what I'm saying?

yeah thats what i meant..

What I think of the vid? I think it's damned weird. It doesn't fit the mood of the song I think... I expected something more.. serious. I bloody love Talk so it's disappointing to get a video that does nothing for the song I think. Maybe it'll grow on me, but at the moment I'm kinda disappointed to be honest.

Oh and the end of it.. :/

What I think of the vid? I think it's damned weird. It doesn't fit the mood of the song I think... I expected something more.. serious. I bloody love Talk so it's disappointing to get a video that does nothing for the song I think. Maybe it'll grow on me, but at the moment I'm kinda disappointed to be honest.

Oh and the end of it.. :/

What do you guys expect? When Anton Corbijn directs a video, he tries to project what he feels while listening to the song. So it's never something what you would've expect.

THE VIDEO RULES!!!!I GUEST THAT IT'S EITEHR ABOUT THEM LOT IN SPACE OR FLASHING LIGHTS BEHIND THEM....AND IM RITE! ITS ONE OF EM! LOL

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THAT VIDEO!! ITS AWESOME!! AND THE FUNNIEST EVER!! GNA WATCH IT IN COLDPLAYER LATER :D

I love it :-)

Especially the fact, that you can view it in 3D with red/green-glasses is great and original! By the way: it's impossible to make coulored Red/Green-3D-Movies, that's the reason, why it's completely BW.

I think, it's a very polarising video. Some might like it (esp fans of sensless stuff like i am ^^), some won't. It's a matter of personal taste - but all in all, videos aren't that important, are they?

I'm not sure. I like that it's not a concert video... But... It doesn't fit the song at all in my opinion :S

Yeah it's really funny... But it's a bit too random. And it's more the private Coldplay than the public Coldplay. (That meaning: the public (non coldplay fans) view Coldplay as boring romantic love song people and thats how they've come across to them people over the years, the private people being us coldplay fans who know that they're all crazy monkey children and have bouts of randomness.)

This is very random crazy monkey children style, over the different kind of mentality that was in the other videos. I don't know if it's a bit too much for the other people haha. They'll all be like "what the f***?"

I don't know maybe it will grow on me. It comes out the day after my Coldplay Concert :D

I think, it's a very polarising video. Some might like it (esp fans of sensless stuff like i am ^^), some won't. It's a matter of personal taste - but all in all, videos aren't that important, are they?

isn't that the truth??? for instance, a lot of people favor videos with story lines, others like performance vids. as for me, i love vids with story lines, even ones that are complete nonsense (the killers, "all these things that i've done". it probably does all make sense, and i have theories, but i've given up understanding.) it all comes down to the viewer. we could quarrel for ages, but it still won't get us anywhere. some of us love it, some of us are impartial, and some hate it. to each his/her own.

Anyone see the bit where the the band waves goodbye to the robot as he stands in the side of the mountain, and Chris puts his hand to his ear as if it were a phone and mouths the words 'call me'.........hehehehehe typical Chris Martin humour :lol:

At first I was like wtf? but once it ended I couldn't stop watching it. I like how @ the begining once they hit the ground the whole band's music kicks in...and the acting is great...very original, and different from all their other vids, I know this will go to #1..besides the song is AMAZING!

btw, you can really watch it with 3D glasses??

At first I was like wtf? but once it ended I couldn't stop watching it. I like how @ the begining once they hit the ground the whole band's music kicks in...and the acting is great...very original, and different from all their other vids, I know this will go to #1..besides the song is AMAZING!

btw, you can really watch it with 3D glasses??