✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TALK VIDEO - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

- DAN -

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah...

Probably the craziest, funniest, most entertaining Coldplay video to date. Nice references to The Darkness and of course, the big robot from the Beastie Boys 'Intergalactic' video! Nice job! I don't think anyone could have predicted that! :lol:

That was really good! It was something unusual and I really liked it! I hope this is going to be their first number one. And at Christmas too! The look on their faces in that spaceship is so cool! But then they all get eaten! Nooooo!!! Hehe great video and a great song...come on the coldplay! :D

Ok, you know the algae/large fungi they are hiding and walking through in the beginning, I believe that they might actually be letters from the X&Y alphabet (like from the cover)... they seem to have a similar structure as the album cover or something written in Coldplay's Morse Code...

Was it meant to be funny?

I was a bit disapointed in that it was mainly about Chris and the others seems a bit blurry in the background. Chris looks hawt [despite the hair :lol:] and the expressions on his face are priceless.

I didn't like the violence at the end... :lol:

well,when i watched the video for the first time i thouhgt it's funny,crazy,unusual by Coldplay,but not perfect.i was disappeared a little bit...

but then i watched it again and again,and i'm starting to like it.

In my opinion it's not the best CP video,but it's funny!:D

actually, i expected totally different. :P

I think it's great. A much needed change for a band who's videos were getting pretty bland. I love the cheesy b-movie feel, it makes it all a very lighthearted, fun, entertaining video to watch. Shows that Coldplay has a wierd, crazy, fun side too. Although if you watch closely the video may look cheap and B grade, but lyrically it all all coincides, and the events on screen makes sense with the words and meaning of the song.

And I'm sure there were influences from Kraftwerk.

All in all, as a film student, I will say it is my favourite Coldplay video to date.