✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TALK VIDEO - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

- DAN -

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a few days have gone since the clip was released, and still my question stands; what tune does the robot (well Chris actually) whistle at the very end? Anybody?

I recognize it, but I just can't get the name...

I'm wondering the same thing... I don't recognize it at all. :(

koudspeel wrote:

So, a few days have gone since the clip was released, and still my question stands; what tune does the robot (well Chris actually) whistle at the very end? Anybody?

I recognize it, but I just can't get the name...

I'm wondering the same thing... I don't recognize it at all.

It's an off key robot-ish version of the main guitar riff... sort of like the robot got their song stuck in it's head or something...

the more i see it' date=' the more i stop thinking that this video is nonsense...is it just me or does this vid has a very strange meaning?? :dozey:[/quote']

Yes, it does have a meaning. The meaning that I took from the song is portrayed very well in the video.

sorry but does anyone have a link to which i can download Talk? (sorry i havent gone thru the whole thread so u might of already put one up) and can it not be the RAR file please? :)

Hi Bonnie. The mpeg (avi) & wmv formats are here (personally I like the one by Chappers best, although there may be a slight reduction in audio quality) http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23814&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

And there's a mov file here http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23814&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Just scroll down the pages :D

Hello people it's steph here! I landed back from South Africa 6.30am this morning! I had the best month of my life, just incredible :) ....but Im feeling really really lost right now :huh: :( :/ :confused: :( A month without internet/coldplaying......shit, i dont even know where to start, i have missed so much.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can someone please help me out and point me to where a link to view/a rip of the video please? I havent seen it yet and im dying here! Im honestly not being lazy, im just very very tired and if someone could help me it'd be fantastic.

PLEASE feel free to update me on what i've missed this month.....its gonna take me hours to read through everthing i've missed so any help would be much appreciated. :) :kiss:

Well anyways......it feels SOOO good to be back!!!!! :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: