✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All you know about Jonny

yael

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's nice looking but probably not as much as the others.

I really don't mean to offend you, sorry...but wow, that's one of a ridiculous statement icon_lol.gif

Err.. okay... I just meant that I thought she was pretty but, in my view, not as pretty as the others... is that ridiculous? It was just my opinion - it doesn't mean anything more than a general observation... :confused:

There is a photo of her with Gwyneth at Live8 - at least everyone is 99% sure it is her. She has very dark hair' date=' wearing a blue shirt. She's nice looking but probably not as much as the others.[/quote']

yeah there is ..but they deny it's her , so we can only guess. she is pretty though, she just took bad shirt to wear that day.

Sorry, but to me it's just...well firstly, how can we judge from seeing one picture? And secondly, what does the way she's looking matter? She's Will's wife, I bet she's the most wonderful person. I'm sure all their women are amazing.

Besides, I think she looks striking.

Sorry...I'm just rambling, should've gone to bed earlier yesterday blush.gif

Something I've been just wondering about: Why do we think that on the Live8 pics is her again? I seem to have forgotten about it, hehe.

Btw, I agree with you guys on the fashion faux pas...Jonny and Chris look like the outer guardians of classical fashion on that pic :P

Oh dear - don't get me wrong i didn't mean Marianne wasn't pretty - she is and she must be lovely if Will married her.

But yes, this is about Jonny and his chick so back onto that! She does have nice cheek bones - something I wish I had! She's dressed much better in the Glasto picture. She is super skinny too... very lucky thing! :)

Would be good to have some new pictures of them - these ones have been floating around for ages. Anyone got any? Any info on where she is from or how they met etc (not in Iceland!) :lol:

In a thread a little while ago there was a picture of Gwyneth and Apple at Live8 and with her was a dark haired girl in a blue shirt (a getty image one I think). A while later there were some fuzzy distant pictures of Will cosying up with a girl at a venue, and the girl looked similar to the Live8 girl... does that make sense?! Anyway, everyone decided that the girl was most likely Will's wife Marianne. So not confirmed as her but most likely, based on the photos.

Here are two from earlier threads - one from Live8 and one of the ones from the venue. Can't find the others - the one with Will and the girl sitting together.

I think someone should start an 'all you know about Will thread' as this is not about Jonny anymore! :(

Bring back Jonny-talk! :)

It was a kinda odd atmosphere at the start of the event - really exciting on one hand because of all the music etc but everyone felt kind of weird being all happy because it was about poverty and there were lots of pictures/videos about people living in poverty and starving children etc. People felt slightly uncomfortable about cheering. Got better as the show went on as people relaxed a bit. Either that or someone really crap had come on stage! :lol: