✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross

*Sarah*

It's gonna take more than choccies to bring me round girl. He already pissed me off on my birthday this year, so it's 2 strikes for him...............................................................................................................................................

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was too funny!

Chris dubbed "Fairplay"

Guy dubbed "Foreplay"

Jonny dubbed "Coldslaw"

Will dubbed "Cold Feet"

:lol:

Yea It was... mint . However they sounded tired at times... this did not affect the effort they put into the performance of talk though...

Will still has loads of energy... I guess I they still bounce of each other...

It was a nice interview.... I know I have a problem with my love for chris and the boys.... I left the pub to go home and watch this....

It was a very funny interview as you would expect from Jonathan Ross and I love the way Chris always answers questions with such random numbers! Always makes me laugh...

Jonathan Ross: So how many years have you been together now?

Chris: 74

Jonathan Ross: Now how many copies has X&Y sold world wide?

Chris: 46...

JR: 46?

Chris: Yep.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^there are videos in the multimedia section, but they aren't working for me. :cry: the video is many seconds behind the audio during the talk performance and it does not fit together.

it would be SO great, if someone could upload a version on rapidshare... please, please, please... ^^

^there are videos in the multimedia section, but they aren't working for me. :cry: the video is many seconds behind the audio during the talk performance and it does not fit together.

it would be SO great, if someone could upload a version on rapidshare... please, please, please... ^^

The Talk performance video worked perfectly for me, but the interview part didn't.. It would be great if someone else who recorded it could upload it on rapidshare, megaupload or wherever :)

Am I the only one that thought Chris looked incredibly pissed off when JR kept telling him not to be negative? lol

He also didn't seem happy with Apple being mentioned, JR noticed this though and changed subject really really quickly.

Chris doesn't mind all the people flooding around his house, but he minds his family getting mentioned a lot :P

I just thought Chris waltzing with Jonathon was class. Made me giggle, and the interview was awesomesauce as well, they all seemed really at ease with one another and with their interviewer, which makes for a nice change from the usual band interviews on Jonathon's show (Damon Albarn, for example :confused: )

Guy being dubbed Foreplay was a funny moment as well. :lol: