✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

Parachutes Era CDs... Multiple shots. Other than taking a picture of each cd to accentuate the difference that each has to the other, there's really no easy way to do it. There's also multiple versions from different countries featured here. More so, different promo acetates, etc.

Some of them have packaging that are totally different from the usual slip case. I have to check next time if I missed adding something to this group.

[ATTACH=full]5305[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5306[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5307[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5308[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5309[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5311[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5312[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5313[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5314[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parachutes Era CDs... Multiple shots. Other than taking a picture of each cd to accentuate the difference that each has to the other, there's really no easy way to do it. There's also multiple versions from different countries featured here. More so, different promo acetates, etc.

Some of them have packaging that are totally different from the usual slip case. I have to check next time if I missed adding something to this group.

[ATTACH=full]5305[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5306[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5307[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5308[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5309[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5311[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5312[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5313[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5314[/ATTACH]

Beautiful! I didn't know there were so many different versions of the same CD, it's awesome

• Like 1

Hey guys, I want to buy this Parachutes album that was signed by the guy's while at HMV Oxford Street. The price is £50. Any advice on what I should offer and if it's legit?

f7627111bce7e8a0061375166af23752.jpg

6c04c0ac4a5da41cc1d60a7969496e39.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

Hello there! I can't say that I'm an expert with Coldplay Signatures, so please take my opinion regarding this with a grain of salt. I have bought a few signed cds, paying attention to the way that they are written. Some are just flat-out easy to detect fake, and some are just too good of an imitation. As with ebay, I rely on the seller's feedback. With all the collectors in this world, there are those that will spot a counterfeit seller. I take their comments as a good warning. At he end of the day, the decision is still mine, whether to trust their instinct/judgment or not.

The beauty of this forum is that we have a lot of great coldplayers that have communicated directly with our favorite band, and have developed over time a great intuition if the signatures are real or not - based on their signed collections.

I just want to make sure that your question is addressed... :)

By the looks of it, in my opinion, it looks good... But then again, that's based on my self-assessment criterias. The price seems logical too. You can always offer lower based on how much feel it is worth. The worst that could happen anyway is them rejecting your offer or counter it.

Hope this helped somehow.

• Like 1

Are there differences between the different versions from the different countries? (Like bonus songs or something)

Yes, there are additional tracks with some versions, particularly with the Japan album versions. Track listing may also differ. There's the deluxe version, Tour Edition, HDCD version (Some very well made, and some totally appearing suspicious - Lol...!). We also have the album versions that were sold in a memory card. Some countries have everything all the same, except for the label (re: parlophone, capitol, nettwerk, etc.). For some collectors, it is the novelty of owning copies from different countries, and merely owning them secondary to such slight differences.

• Like 2

X&Y Era CDs.

All LPs/Vinyls from all Eras featured in previous post.

Anything missed will be featured separately.

[ATTACH=full]5360[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5361[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5362[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5363[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5364[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5365[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5366[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5367[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5368[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5370[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Finally got The Scientist into my collection ! How ironic that the one disc my favorite song I Ran Away is on was one of the hardest to find (at a reasonable price) :)

That's wonderful!! Congratulations! [emoji16] [emoji322]

Guest diogo_sg
X&Y Era CDs.

That What If edition in the last few photos is beautiful, I must say.

How much money do you think you have already spent in Coldplay stuff?

X&Y Era CDs.

W.O.W. :O :O :O

[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] - thanks ! :)

• Like 1

That What If edition in the last few photos is beautiful, I must say.

How much money do you think you have already spent in Coldplay stuff?

A lot... The good thing is that they're all accumulated over the years. There's no way that I could have collected them all in a very short period of time. I took my time... I was patient when I can't handle another purchase... And I enjoy buying whenever it is feasible.

Guest diogo_sg
A lot... The good thing is that they're all accumulated over the years. There's no way that I could have collected them all in a very short period of time. I took my time... I was patient when I can't handle another purchase... And I enjoy buying whenever it is feasible.

Hum, ok [emoji4]

You really need to be patient and take it easy on the purchases or you'll run out of money in the blink of an eye. It's really awesome that you've been gathering all these different versions of the various releases and also some merchandise. Congratulations, sir! You have an incredible collection [emoji7]

Hum, ok [emoji4]

You really need to be patient and take it easy on the purchases or you'll run out of money in the blink of an eye. It's really awesome that you've been gathering all these different versions of the various releases and also some merchandise. Congratulations, sir! You have an incredible collection [emoji7]

Yes, we have to learn how to balance our wants vs. our present capability to purchase... Finances doesn't allow for it all the time...! Know that all these collectibles will always resurface at some point. If they didn't, then we collectors wouldn't own most of them now. They are nice to have and to enjoy, but we need to watch over our finances while having fun...! Over the years, a small collection will keep growing and growing.

Thank you very much for the compliment...! It is much appreciated...!

I have been collecting on a tight budget too.

For example I really wanted to have the Scientist in my collection (for obvious reasons :D) but I had set myself that internal limit of not more than 4-5 dollars or euros for a used disc (a super-rare one of course might exceed, but I'm talking regular single or promo CDs now) and the Scientist was always beyond that limit. I had to wait one year and two months for an opportunity but I knew the moment would come ! Don't have any fancy things in my collection and also do not collect the same release from different countries like many people here do, but the one thing I am proud of is that I didn't spend a lot of money on it. And the joy of getting a new disc at a low price for your collection is so much bigger if it only happens every few weeks/month and it's like finding a treasure, as opposed to just buying everything you want all the time. :)

• Like 1

I have been collecting on a tight budget too.

For example I really wanted to have the Scientist in my collection (for obvious reasons :D) but I had set myself that internal limit of not more than 4-5 dollars or euros for a used disc (a super-rare one of course might exceed, but I'm talking regular single or promo CDs now) and the Scientist was always beyond that limit. I had to wait one year and two months for an opportunity but I knew the moment would come ! Don't have any fancy things in my collection and also do not collect the same release from different countries like many people here do, but the one thing I am proud of is that I didn't spend a lot of money on it. And the joy of getting a new disc at a low price for your collection is so much bigger if it only happens every few weeks/month and it's like finding a treasure, as opposed to just buying everything you want all the time. :)

Perfectly said...! It is about loving what you have in your collection and not about how much each items are worth. Remember that it is just a hobby. As for the different releases from different countries, it's definitely a subjective thing. Also, the only way to justify buying them is when the price is very, very reasonable - Most especially if the track listing is different.

• 2 weeks later...

COLDPLAY Glastonbury Files (Plus)

[ATTACH=full]5589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5591[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5593[/ATTACH]

Glastonbury: The First 25 Years

[ATTACH=full]5594[/ATTACH]

Misc

[ATTACH=full]5595[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
COLDPLAY Glastonbury Files (Plus)

[ATTACH=full]5589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5591[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5593[/ATTACH]

Glastonbury: The First 25 Years

[ATTACH=full]5594[/ATTACH]

Misc

[ATTACH=full]5595[/ATTACH]

Amazing! The only thing that's missing would be this year's Oxfam album, which was only released digitally [emoji6]