✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

Guest diogo_sg
Thank you [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER]...! The CD is actually being sold on ebay now. Awaiting my copy of it.

Oh cool! And you're right! I thought it was only going to be released as a digital version. My bad [emoji14]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COLDPLAY Glastonbury Files (Plus)

[ATTACH=full]5589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5591[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5593[/ATTACH]

Glastonbury: The First 25 Years

[ATTACH=full]5594[/ATTACH]

Misc

[ATTACH=full]5595[/ATTACH]

Amazing!! And I'm curious about this, did you go to any of these Glastonbury festivals?

• Like 1

Amazing!! And I'm curious about this, did you go to any of these Glastonbury festivals?

Never been in one... I wanted to visit family in England this year to watch, but had a change of plan. But that is definitely the goal - One day...! Also I just thought it'd be cool to add the specific Glastonbury years when Coldplay performed in my Collection.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again and A Blessed Sunday to all of us...! Finally, I was able to take the time to continue taking pictures of my collection. I started off with my vinyl collections, Parachutes Era, and X&Y. I have added some into the collection for both eras specified since the posting. I will share them next time. I also posted the Glastonbury Collection, featuring collectibles from the years when Coldplay performed. And no, I haven't been to any Glastonbury concert.... God willing, one day...! :) Maybe some of us can go as a group...! Lol...! That would be awesome, right?!

Now, I wasn't able to include the 2000 Glastonbury Collection during the previous post because I couldn't find it. I thought it got lost. Luckily, I found it a week ago. Whew...!

Today, I will share the 2000 Glastonbury items to complete the Glast Files, then will proceed with my AROBTH Collection Pictures.

A Blessed & Peaceful day to us all...!

• Like 1

Hello again and A Blessed Sunday to all of us...! Finally, I was able to take the time to continue taking pictures of my collection. I started off with my vinyl collections, Parachutes Era, and X&Y. I have added some into the collection for both eras specified since the posting. I will share them next time. I also posted the Glastonbury Collection, featuring collectibles from the years when Coldplay performed. And no, I haven't been to any Glastonbury concert.... God willing, one day...! :) Maybe some of us can go as a group...! Lol...! That would be awesome, right?!

Now, I wasn't able to include the 2000 Glastonbury Collection during the previous post because I couldn't find it. I thought it got lost. Luckily, I found it a week ago. Whew...!

Today, I will share the 2000 Glastonbury items to complete the Glast Files, then will proceed with my AROBTH Collection Pictures.

A Blessed & Peaceful day to us all...!

Pretty impressive to have such old stuff!

I've been praying for Coldplay to headline Glasto again cos I wanna go. I'd love to go with a group, I've only got one friend who's interested in going with me so far. Hopefully, you'll still be on here when/if they headline it again so maybe we could go.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Pretty impressive to have such old stuff!

I've been praying for Coldplay to headline Glasto again cos I wanna go. I'd love to go with a group, I've only got one friend who's interested in going with me so far. Hopefully, you'll still be on here when/if they headline it again so maybe we could go.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

Hello @Mojan...! I figured that even if any of us go on a brief hiatus posting here, we still get notifications when somebody posts a new comment on the thread. So there's no doubt we can all always be in communication as long as we use the e-mail that is associated with our Coldplaying profile...! In fact, I met some real neat fellow Coldplay Enthusiasts at the Santa Clara Levi's Stadium last September 3 during the last leg of the AHFOD Tour. Very nice people I would say...! Made me feel more proud to be in the same group sharing the same interest! I met the facilitator of the Coldplay Atlas Project (Ian) & Jimmy D. Exemplary Humble Neat People. Wouldn't mind at all to be in their company. I approached them originally because they were wearing the coolest shirts ever. I wanted to figure out where I can buy them. Well, they actually designed it themselves...! Now, that's some talent there...!

And Yes, hopefully Coldplay headlines another Glasto... And if finances and work schedule will allow, let's see what we and some other Coldplayers here can do...! :)

• Like 1

Glasto 2000

[ATTACH=full]5914[/ATTACH]

And Check out this article below from The Glastonbury 2000 Live Mag. I wonder if the writer has written something else about Chris Martin after - in a much better light...? Chris has the most engaging & humble personality on-stage...!

[ATTACH=full]5915[/ATTACH]

And a revisit with some of the cds/dvds...

[ATTACH=full]5916[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

[ATTACH=full]5919[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5920[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5922[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5924[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5928[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

Major Cooper,

Your research friend here! Love seeing your items and doing the research for you. Glad to have found you on Coldplaying!

Hello there @mgmaurin...! The best researcher I have ever known... :) Truly...

Yes, I started to post the collection recently. It actually gave me a chance to look through all of it as well (one by one) during the process of arranging them prior to taking the shot. Sometimes, I go - oh yeah, I actually have this. Sometimes, they stay in what I call "The Vault" and it stays there for the longest time. Now, they made it out and got rightfully/appropriately re-arranged. Through this channel - we are able to share with all our fellow Coldplay Enthusiasts about what other Promos are out there through the images. :)

I did reference you here one time on one of my recent posts... And I am so glad that you joined the forum....!

I genuinely say, that I enjoy this hobby on a much higher level since our collaboration...!

Hello there everyone! I wanted to post a video of my Coldplay collection! It's ever growing so quickly :) here's the video!

Thank you for the little shout-out to the I Ran Away Project. :)

I have added the Mylo Xyloto picture book and Parachutes colour LP to my collection recently.

If I find time I'll make a picture of my treasure - which isn't as big as some I see over here, but I'm still glad with what I have been able to put together up to now. :)

• Like 2

Okay... I ran away... A perfect example is the Up&Up Bemelux promo being sold on ebay right now. The listing ends tomorrow (Item no. 311648230077). Sorry, I'm using my phone... I can't paste a link. Check out how the curved text on the upper portion of the disc is obviously off-centered. No legit benelux promo has its curved text being ever off-centered. Also, check out the reviews for the seller. Buyers' testimonies cry out fake cds being sold repeatedly. There are poor four (4) bidders as of current. :(

@Major Cooper, I have wanted to ask your advice about someone who is putting promo's of Up&Up on Ebay (repeatedly).

I think we are talking of the same person but I'm not sure if I can mention the name over here.

• Like 1

Thank you for the little shout-out to the I Ran Away Project. :)

I have added the Mylo Xyloto picture book and Parachutes colour LP to my collection recently.

If I find time I'll make a picture of my treasure - which isn't as big as some I see over here, but I'm still glad with what I have been able to put together up to now. :)

Great Things Start From Small Beginnings...!! :) :)