✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

Everyone left! Do you happen to own all, if not any, of the GS promos? Some look ridiculously fake and it seems that digipaks have ceased to exist also :(

The GS promos are fake looking. This is because CP & Parlophone ditched EMI and are now using "Warner Music" for distribution and they make crap promos. The singles should be ok. All of the old Digipaks were singles. Most of the promos came in either Card Sleeve or Plastic Sleeve with paper insert.

Easy way to tell the difference between a single and a promo.... A single is made for sale in stores and will have a UPC or bar code on the reverse. A promo will not have this and will sometimes sate "promo use only not for resale". I haven't seen much as far as GS singles with the exception of the "Sky Full Of Stars" Slim Line Case.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I've been so busy. I just want to let everyone know that all of my 355 Coldplay items CDs, LPs, DVD/VHS/Cassettes, Promo/Concert Posters & Memorabilia/Merchandise will be posted for sale on eBay very soon. I hope to start listing within the next 2 weeks.

If you are interested please send a message and I can send you a detailed list of all 355 items. I will be giving a special discount to all Coldplaying.com members.

Thank you!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am interested in expanding my Coldplay collection of singles but am unsure whether to venture into vinyls's of CD's first. Which of the two is best to go for, I do have a decent record player if that changes which one is best for me to collect? Also not sure on this but considering the future and the past which one has a more complete discography of the singles? Any opinions very welcome.

Hello,

Personally I would venture into CD's first. Start collecting each album, single, promo, etc... Just because they are generally more common to collect and form the basis of any Coldplay Collection. Then you can work through the various Coldplay era's from past to present. Vinyl's are great to collect too, but it's just preference on which you start first! I am Coldplay Collector, everyone has their own unique ways in collecting, but I collect a mixture of CD's (more so) and vinyl's too. It just depends how I feel at the time, if you like a vinyl, CD or other memorabilia just buy it, add it to your collection and it will soon start to grow. That way it keeps it fun and interesting when you have no real structure!

You can upload photos! I would love to see your mug collection.

You have to create a Photobucket account for example and upload your photos to their site.

On this post in 'Quick Reply' click the 'Insert Image' feature and paste the link into the 'URL' box. You can get the link for your picture on Photobucket once you view your image, where 'Share Links' is on the right hand side. The link you would require is the 'IMG' one, so copy and paste this.

I hope this helps and we can see your collection!! :)

Coldplay Collection

Here is my Coldplay Collection! :parachutes:

This is the first time I have ever posted some pictures of it all.

I have spent the last year collecting properly. I love it. I'm addicted.

I do have a few new items since I took these photos, but I will save them for another time.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at my collection, I would love to see more Coldplayers post theirs!!

Coldplay CD Collection

1_zpsyyvlbj5v.jpg

Rare CD Collection

2.1_zpszz4zn7ye.jpg

The Singles - Vinyl

3_zpsswa7th4k.jpg

Single Releases - 7" Vinyl

4_zpshzr4udut.jpg

Single Releases - 12" Vinyl

5_zpsanvskumr.jpg

Parachutes Vinyl Signed - To Chris (me) & Cartoon Drawing By Chris Martin

6_zpsva6j1adz.jpg

DVD'S

7_zps4cypqmlf.jpg

Tour Programmes

8_zpsqons8xvd.jpg

BBC Music Awards 2014 - Confetti

9_zpsrmsulvcp.jpg

Ghost Stories - Pins / Buttons / Card From Sony Studios Performance

10-1_zpsrkopnccd.jpg

10-2_zpssvwxbwdc.jpg

10-3_zpszrd4pa77.jpg

Ghost Stories - Postcards

11_zps0ayqx1nv.jpg

Xylobands - One Of Every Different Xyloband In Existence

12-1_zpsbqdn07ew.jpg

12-2_zpsbnvpuhoi.jpg

Under One Roof 2013 Performance

13_zpsz7ompxzb.jpg

Coldplayground Fanzine

14_zpsr8tknid6.jpg

Hurts Like Heaven - Vinyl & Comic Magazine

15_zpsp66fd1uk.jpg

Viva la Vida Tour Aircraft Headrest Covers + On-Board Bar Card

16_zps1nyka5qt.jpg

Hand Signed Promotional Photo

17_zps0kelvfhl.jpg

Ghost Stories Lithograph

18_zpsw57qfzhf.jpg

Sky Full Of Stars Artprint

19_zpsixvrqizo.jpg

It has taken a lot of time and money, but Coldplay are worth it...

Hopefully in a couple of months I will have more and more to show you guys :)

• Like 1

Thanks!

Half of the Xylobands are from the various Coldplay concerts I have been too. The other half (rarer ones) I purchased from the actual Xyloband company who put them up for auction when they we're clearing out their offices and stumbled upon them.

The rare older ones are genuine 'Mk1 Coldplay Xylobands' and used on the very first tour date of the Mylo Xylo tour! They were never actually used, but surplus to the tour dates requirements. So I guess they are quite hard to come by and many people won't have seen them before.

I'm expecting big things for the LP7 tour and Xyloband team!! :laugh3:

Do you have any?