✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was trying to reply with quote, but I'm using my phone and it's taking too long to generate the appropriate reply box, so I'm just going to use the regular reply...

To "I Ran Away"... Thanks! I got it from a former collector. And yes, he knew that this disc is significant. This shows a different label format from the first ones that came out in ebay. This one has the EMI logo. Glad to have found it. And now, own it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

blääh, let`s go for something real, where are you located? isn`t there an underground place, where to go, from where to take the photos from, and in your mind the music gives you wings, sets free, gives support, helps through

and then share them in here! if you like

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Finally a picture of my Coldplay CD collection, assembled over the last 1 year and 2 months.

Not nearly as impressive as the incredible collections that have previously been posted in this thread, but I love my collection a lot, especially because I did it on a budget and assembled piece by piece always looking for good opportunities. As you see, it has a particular focus on Oldplay :)

20160701_153233_cropped.jpg

(Missing in the picture: Speed Of Sound EP, which I have mislaid, and Glastonbury 2005 bootleg DVD, which is not here at the moment)

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
Finally a picture of my Coldplay CD collection, assembled over the last 1 year and 2 months.

Not nearly as impressive as the incredible collections that have previously been posted in this thread, but I love my collection a lot, especially because I did it on a budget and assembled piece by piece always looking for good opportunities. As you see, it has a particular focus on Oldplay :)

20160701_153233_cropped.jpg

(Missing in the picture: Speed Of Sound EP, which I have mislaid, and Glastonbury 2005 bootleg DVD, which is not here at the moment)

Amazing [emoji7]

Wish I had at least half of those [emoji12]

What are you guys' thoughts about the influx of fake Coldplay promo cds on ebay & those fake listings that have been removed on discogs (thanks to Mao). It's sad that knowing that there are serious collectors all over the world, the cons have laid interest on investing their time & money on making fake coldplay cds/promos their business. You see several "remixes" promo (part 1, then part 2) now from different countries. If you are not a good researcher, you won't know that the some of the details on the disc don't make sense at all. Someone's even bootlegging a benelux promo right now on ebay. It is clear that the curved text at the top is off-centered. Way too sad for us collectors...

What are you guys' thoughts about the influx of fake Coldplay promo cds on ebay & those fake listings that have been removed on discogs (thanks to Mao). It's sad that knowing that there are serious collectors all over the world, the cons have laid interest on investing their time & money on making fake coldplay cds/promos their business. You see several "remixes" promo (part 1, then part 2) now from different countries. If you are not a good researcher, you won't know that the some of the details on the disc don't make sense at all. Someone's even bootlegging a benelux promo right now on ebay. It is clear that the curved text at the top is off-centered. Way too sad for us collectors...

Really ? I see a lot of self-made Remix CDs, yeah, but can you give an example of where someone is trying to pass it off as an official release ?

• Like 1

There has been a lot of AHFOD promos on ebay that are clearly fake and some highly suspicious. And of course, if you try to ask the sellers, they will always say "I only sell legit stuff". I believe that the benelux promos (granted, the smooth surfaced ones, and not just any possible white printable cd made from any personal printer with cd printing capability) is legit. If anybody else thinks otherwise, let's discuss it. Maybe we can be enlightened. PM me and then let's compare our findings with some seller names & items on ebay that we may find suspicious. We all need to put our heads together, and stop these scammers. We all know those greatest hits also look good, but are not official releases. Their business thrives because fans buy them. Their busines piggybacks on coldplay's success. And with people/fans buying those bootlegs, they will have return of investment and more. Hence, continue to manufacture them.

• Like 1

Okay... I ran away... A perfect example is the Up&Up Bemelux promo being sold on ebay right now. The listing ends tomorrow (Item no. 311648230077). Sorry, I'm using my phone... I can't paste a link. Check out how the curved text on the upper portion of the disc is obviously off-centered. No legit benelux promo has its curved text being ever off-centered. Also, check out the reviews for the seller. Buyers' testimonies cry out fake cds being sold repeatedly. There are poor four (4) bidders as of current. :(

• Like 1