✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

Thanks!

Half of the Xylobands are from the various Coldplay concerts I have been too. The other half (rarer ones) I purchased from the actual Xyloband company who put them up for auction when they we're clearing out their offices and stumbled upon them.

The rare older ones are genuine 'Mk1 Coldplay Xylobands' and used on the very first tour date of the Mylo Xylo tour! They were never actually used, but surplus to the tour dates requirements. So I guess they are quite hard to come by and many people won't have seen them before.

I'm expecting big things for the LP7 tour and Xyloband team!! :laugh3:

Do you have any?

That's so cool! :cheesy:

Yeah I have a few of the old and new ones, and 3 of them are currently lost in my best friend's home, she managed to misplace them :shame::laugh3:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Coldplayground (Complete Collection)

Ahhh, finally I took some time to take few more pictures from my collection. I admire everyone that has the patience to group their cds by album and take pictures of them in an organized fashion. I will commence taking pictures of my cd collection (and some miscellaneous) every now and then (maybe not as structured as others, but still...), and will share them with the group. For now, here's Coldplayground in its entirety. Have a great coldplay day (or night)!

Hello there, Batman...! Your multimedia files is something to be very proud of...! And you are sharing it to coldplayers all around the globe :) Very commendable...!

Uh, thanks, haven't thought about my virtual "collection" that way so far :surprised:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Yes... I had the same reaction when I first saw it. (The OMG, that is...)

Lucky you!! [emoji4]

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
But yes... I do feel lucky for owning the extensive collection that I have. Just don't have enough time to take mass picture of them. One day, I'll start doing it in increments. Thanks again...!

I'd be surprised if you didn't feel lucky! I mean, that's astounding!! Even more for a Coldplayer! And no problem at all, man. Great things gotta be praised [emoji6] [emoji106]

"I live to see the world"