✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

[ATTACH=full]5240[/ATTACH]

Few from the 12" Collection: Yellow, Don't Panic, Viva La Vida Promo, Parachutes Promo, Talk Remixes, Clocks Remixes... Too difficult to get all my vinyl collection in one picture. Kudos to all other collectors who does such with super cool artistic capabilities...!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=full]5243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5244[/ATTACH]

Took Photo number 1, forgetting to include 10" Speed of Sound. Hence, Photo number 2. Also included: Jukebox vinyls (Don't Panic, Yellow, Trouble), Nettwerk Yellow 7" (photo 1), 7" Box Set, etc.

Also forgot to take a picture of the Mylo Xyloto Picture Vinyl with the whole MX Comics Collection.

[ATTACH=full]5241[/ATTACH]

Several kinds of Talk Remixes, Michelle Nicol vs. Coldplay (Time), In My Place 12", Trouble 12", The Remixes 12", Cloxx/Clocks, Rush of B-Sides to your ear

[ATTACH=full]5245[/ATTACH]

More Clocks 12" promos, Paradise, & Sky Full of Stars

• Like 2

[ATTACH=full]5248[/ATTACH]

Blue Room ep + Promo, Blue Room HDCD, Safety ep, In My Place Continental Promo, What If (Embossed Cardsleeve), What If (Jewel Case), What If Promo (Poland), What If (French Promo / Embossed Card too!), X&Y Bonus Disc, X&Y Global Premiere.

Another "What If" Acetate didn't make it on this picture. Will post it by itself next time.

• Like 1

Blue Room ep + Promo, Blue Room HDCD, Safety ep, In My Place Continental Promo, What If (Embossed Cardsleeve), What If (Jewel Case), What If Promo (Poland), What If (French Promo / Embossed Card too!), X&Y Bonus Disc, X&Y Global Premiere.

Another "What If" Acetate didn't make it on this picture. Will post it by itself next time.

Oh, there's also the Cd version of Ode to Deodorant here. Real or Fake...? Either way, It belongs to a vault of collection... And it is well taken care of. That's all that matters... :)

• Like 1

Oh, there's also the Cd version of Ode to Deodorant here. Real or Fake...? Either way, It belongs to a vault of collection... And it is well taken care of. That's all that matters... :)

When I bought my Ode CD on ebay, the seller stated that he bought it in Camden UK. And he insisted on the legitimacy of his claim. According to him, the master was burned onto a CD. So, who really knows...?

Where did you get the Blue Room and Safety EP? I've been looking everywhere but I don't know which ones are genuine and I saw one on ebay going for almost £3000.

• Like 1

Where did you get the Blue Room and Safety EP? I've been looking everywhere but I don't know which ones are genuine and I saw one on ebay going for almost £3000.

I bought my first safety ep from a relative of Jonny. I didn't know them personally. It was great timing & pure luck. It has dedication on the cover, signed by both Jonny and Will. And this was during that very early stage...! My second one was bought at discogs through a reputable seller. He used to collect too, but it was time for him to sell them.

Not all copies of Safety on ebay is authentic. A friend of mine did an extensive research on this. A phenomenal researcher he is! And few ones that got sold there aren't actually authentic. But some are! You really have to study it prior to just bidding... It's a hefty amount...!

As for the blue room, my first one was from a record store ($4.50) years ago! Then I bought more on ebay, and another record store. :)

• Like 2

Amazing collection, @Major Cooper ! Wow.

(I used to be so proud of my small collection, but when I see what other people here got...just WOW !)

I ran away... Your collection is as amazing as everyone's!! It's the thrill of looking for one, opening that mail/package, and enjoying that item that makes it worth more than a billion bucks!! :) Continue with the adventure...!!

• Like 3

I bought my first safety ep from a relative of Jonny. I didn't know them personally. It was great timing & pure luck. It has dedication on the cover, signed by both Jonny and Will. And this was during that very early stage...! My second one was bought at discogs through a reputable seller. He used to collect too, but it was time for him to sell them.

Not all copies of Safety on ebay is authentic. A friend of mine did an extensive research on this. A phenomenal researcher he is! And few ones that got sold there aren't actually authentic. But some are! You really have to study it prior to just bidding... It's a hefty amount...!

As for the blue room, my first one was from a record store ($4.50) years ago! Then I bought more on ebay, and another record store. :)

Wow, from his relative! That's just pure luck.

I think I'll have a look on discogs.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Wow @Major Cooper, your collection is incredible!

Thank you! It's difficult to find time to get them all organized and take photos. That is why I admire our other fellow collectors who manages to organize & take great pictures of theirs. Next, I will be taking pictures of my Coldplay CD collections by their eras.

• Like 2