✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much coldplay mersandise do you own?

mburn

this is the official thread about coldplay mersandise and how much you own.

i have loads of stuff inculding posters, guitar books, singles, and a couple of t-shirts.

i saw arobtth on vinyl for 14.95£. shud i get it because it mite be worth something in later years or shud i not coz mits a waste of money?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh it's safe to say pretty much nothing :( And I mean, nothing. Can't find one bloody thing around here... the only way to get merchandise is order through the internet but it's way too expensive.

I can't even find any posters, for crying out loud... :cry: I think I'll settle for any pinups from magazines or something... once I find them :?

lol I'm so sad

Ahh it's safe to say pretty much nothing :( And I mean, nothing. Can't find one bloody thing around here... the only way to get merchandise is order through the internet but it's way too expensive.

I can't even find any posters, for crying out loud... :cry: I think I'll settle for any pinups from magazines or something... once I find them :?

lol I'm so sad

http://www.pushposters.com are good, but i have no idea how much shipping is. http://www.coldplayshop.com has free shipping worldwide.

The only thing close to Coldplay merchandise for me is that shirt that unbornchikkenvoices (Now banned) made which says "RETARD- But still better than Coldplay".

I wore it when we played on his roof yesterday, and it was a windy day, his house is very big in height (Like 30 fucking feet) and his roof is a big slant, the drumkit was being supported literally by his chimney (And so were our amps basically) and we had to play on it. It was excellent.

Both albums..... a poster...no singles im afraid...but soon! ...soon a shirt....and if u would consider 3 future forest certificates coldplay merchandies ...than i have that also.....most of my "merchandise" i consider is the pics of them i printed from the internet all over my wall and the lyrics all over my wall

seriously! coldplay is the only band that i went and got their cd because i heard their song...other than that.....if i here a song and like it i wont get their album cuz most of the time they are 1 hit wonders whose cd'sare crap and well my mom is one to go get the cd after hearing the single and once she gets then cd she will listen to the song that made her get the album over and over and over...lol

l own both of their cds...l think, lm past the stage where l buy posters etc. l have a tshirt....but thats about it :roll: no singles or piano/guitar books by em...hmm, l should buy the books though :o, cuz l DO own an acoustic and a piano...hmmm...l am also SOOO SKINT so :roll: maybe when l get some moneyy l'll buy it!! HOWEVER, WHENEVER Coldplay decides to release their damn dvd (the one Guy taped a lot of) I AM BUYING THAT %100 FINAL!!! :D