✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what do chris, jonny, will & guy do with their money???

dionisio

i really dunno! just curious coz chris always wears the same clothes....

....dont know much bout the others...but stars (even if all 4 are pretty normal & down to earth) must spend their money somewhere!?

just look at JK from jamiroquai having dozens of ferraris etc....others buy big mansions....btw where do they live??

Oh and I already know 10% of their earnings are donated.....but where are 90%???

:-o :D

...I think Coldplay are absolutely more grounded when it comes to bein flash and spending money .... like other "stars"

I think it is very appealing to be as rich but as normal as them... (maybe they are too busy at the mo to spend spend spend) :D they do their thing for love not money :-D

Chris' dad is an accountant. He must get really good financial advice. Furthermore I am sure he has a few nice Dolce & Gabbana outfit which he wears in the company of Gwyneth etc..

BUt they are very smart in not indulging too much,because the music industry is very fickles.

So they save for an early retirement or other future goals.

Clothes? Food? The norm? What a bunch of fooking losers.

If I get rich Ill have enough money to steal from the poor and get away with it, then Ill never make another album again screw the fans I made my cash off those gullable bastards anyway- then Im going to buy big puffy long boots and plastic clothes that are in fashion and oh yeah a big fluffy hat that flashes and says "KING OF THE WORLD" and im gonna buy 8 Ferraris and instead of parking peacefull and quiet Im gonna ram into everyone on the street and shout at them and demand them to lick my shoe then Im gonna go to a Hollywood bash and show up and get pissed and bust some noses with a crowbar

Screw Coldplay :x

What the hells biting your asses? It was a joke.

Weedy, no offence but I think youre a lunatic. You took the wedding JOKE way too seriously, before it you were like "Oh Reilly's so great yadda blah da bing bang" and now you're like bitter, its disturbing, truely.

Good day.

Re: what do chris, jonny, will & guy do with their money

....dont know much bout the others...but stars (even if all 4 are pretty normal & down to earth) must spend their money somewhere!?

just look at JK from jamiroquai having dozens of ferraris etc....others buy big mansions....btw where do they live??

Oh and I already know 10% of their earnings are donated.....but where are 90%???

Guy/Jonny spend the money calling me long distance :D or flying me over their private jet to come and see em when l like :roll: :P

What the hells biting your asses? It was a joke.

Weedy, no offence but I think youre a lunatic. You took the wedding JOKE way too seriously, before it you were like "Oh Reilly's so great yadda blah da bing bang" and now you're like bitter, its disturbing, truely.

Good day.

thanx

Re: what do chris, jonny, will & guy do with their money

Guy/Jonny spend the money calling me long distance :D or flying me over their private jet to come and see em when l like :roll: :P

they wilL! :roll: :P