🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

If u stuck in an elavator wif Chris..wat would u talk 2 him?

staring elf

ive always thought of what i would say if i met chris...

if i was stuck in a lift with him i honestly have nnnooooooo idea what i would say! :o coz any question i asked him is bound to have been asked before :shrug:

so, i think ill go with badlydrawngirl and say i would just jump on him too :twisted:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

he probably have been asked about anything in the whole wide world.... what would be create? "do you know where pineapples grow?" Shit, that has been used!!! :x :lol: Maybe: "Sorry, but i'm really good at playing the triangle... Can i join the band?.... and then jump you?" :lol: :lol:

:D

I'm still laughing with this thread, totally funny!!

You all are totally crazy...

I don't like elevators and I try not to go in so... I would lost my chance of meeting Chris... sniffff, buaaaaaaaaaaah :(

I'd Get It On (Not Refering to the Rimmel Commercial)

I would probably stare more then talk, but if my voice did happen to start up again I would probably say

"Chris, you gorgeous creature! Want to get it on?" *Wiggles Eyebrows*

Hehe, actually, I would tell him how much I love Coldplays music, and I would ask him to autograph my breast, and then I would take a picture of my breast and Chris.

he probably have been asked about anything in the whole wide world.... what would be create? "do you know where pineapples grow?" Shit, that has been used!!! :x :lol: Maybe: "Sorry, but i'm really good at playing the triangle... Can i join the band?.... and then jump you?" :lol: :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I the only one laughing all alone in front of my computer?????

ive always thought of what i would say if i met chris...

if i was stuck in a lift with him i honestly have nnnooooooo idea what i would say! :o coz any question i asked him is bound to have been asked before :shrug:

so, i think ill go with badlydrawngirl and say i would just jump on him too :twisted:

hahaha! not at the same time I hope! :o

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I the only one laughing all alone in front of my computer?????

i though it was a good idea! :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's a special gift :D

• 4 weeks later...