✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Memento

Sweet One

Thanks to this new section of the board I can finally talk about this amazing movie!! Has anyone seen it?? If not, I highly recommend going out to Blockbuster or any other video renting place and getting it...it's a FABULOUS film!! I'm not gonna say anymore b/c I don't wanna ruin it, but GO OUT AND GET IT!!! NOW!!!!

Sweet One :wink:

i had a debate about that movie with ppl in class about it................haha that actors name is Guy too....just that he's from australia...i just had to say that....you can go ahead and ignore me. 8) oh yeah did anyone ever see the time machine it has that same guy in it.....hahahaha.........but that movie seriously didnt make any sense...or maybe it was just me who thought that...eh but it was ok.....they could of did a better job. those monsters or whatever they were looked ugh scary :shock:

yeah i know that.......it is guy pearce.......but i didnt know he was in any soaps. well thats something new i know about the guy.......ahhahaha.

i declare that my new fav word.....you can use it in so many ways since its also a name......guy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...