✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

Reilly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't use high heels or boots or anything even a bit fancy :disappointed:

I guess i should start to learn to walk with high heels but darn i always feel so stupid and so full of myself and everything when i even try them on. And i guess i'm not confident or "classy" enough to wear something like those.

I bet i'll end up wearing sneakers for the rest of my life bahaha.

Hmm.. well, it is winter - I hope that skirt is made of wool, Anna!:laugh3:

I've got on a pair of old dress pants (lt. grey), and a plain cotton T-shirt. Oh, and I'm wearing long underwear (hey, it's the depths of winter here!):P

I'd like to be wearing some all-natural stuff - as funds permit, I hope to go all organic/sustainable. It's really where I'm at, philosophically.

I just can't use high heels or boots or anything even a bit fancy :disappointed:

I guess i should start to learn to walk with high heels but darn i always feel so stupid and so full of myself and everything when i even try them on. And i guess i'm not confident or "classy" enough to wear something like those.

I bet i'll end up wearing sneakers for the rest of my life bahaha.

I rarely wear heels to school, and it always feels weird when people stare at me in the hallway.... :uhoh:

I rarely wear heels to school, and it always feels weird when people stare at me in the hallway.... :uhoh:

Many girls in my school wear high heels. Some look stupid but others look less stupid haha. I feel sorry for some girls who have no idea how to walk with them but still they think they look so cool with their brand new shoes.

Hey, fashion is for the birds! Wear sneakers or sandals! Whatever is comfy - if you want plumage, go with bright colors! (comfy bright colors, that is..)

High heels were invented by some sadists, I think..:P

I can't wear sneakers all the time even if i wanted to! but i have other flat ballerinas (well..one pair) :lol:

Hmm.. well, it is winter - I hope that skirt is made of wool, Anna!:laugh3:

Well it's relatively mild here (like 12C in the daytime) but it was a brown cottonish but thick wintry-looking skirt, don't worry, and I was wearing brown tights with it ;)

• 4 weeks later...