✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

David Gray anyone?! :-)

::Hayley::

hey. ive just been listening to White Ladder today and i cant believe i forgot how good the lyrics on it are. Has anyone bought his new album yet? I think David Gray is an excellent songwriter - he has one of those unique voices that u could listen to all day :)

also, he wrote This Year's Love - which in my opinion is one of the most beautiful love songs ever written...:roll:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey. ive just been listening to White Ladder today and i cant believe i forgot how good the lyrics on it are. Has anyone bought his new album yet? I think David Gray is an excellent songwriter - he has one of those unique voices that u could listen to all day :)

also, he wrote This Year's Love - which in my opinion is one of the most beautiful love songs ever written...:roll:

This Year's Love is an absolutely gorgeous song (the film's ok too - v.sweet) and i quite like Please Forgive Me but i wasn't overkeen on the other singles off that album. but then, from what i gather he's done quite a bit before that which i haven't heard so i can't really judge him fairly on the basis of 4 songs. 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...