✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

David Gray anyone?! :-)

::Hayley::

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Really ironic, I'm listening to "Please Forgive Me" and I was thinking of making or searching for a David Gray thread. I only have this one and "This Year's Love", but I love both and he is definitely an artist I will keep an ear out for as I start checking out his music more.

• 6 months later...

£I absolutely love David Gray. I've been a fan since 2005 and not a day goes by that I don't listen to him, he's just great. Great live artist too !

Listened to Foundling, and as I expected, I'm not very fond of it. I like the songs that sound full, and this one is really a stripped album ( kind of reminded me of his early albums). Maybe it'll grow on me.

But if not, I still have Draw The Line to turne too, still loving that album. And of course my favourite album by David: Life In Slow Motion!

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

BEHOLD!!! The dawn of a new era!!

Mutineers, the brand new (and likely to be a high point in his career thus far) album will drop in a week! Pandora has released a stream of the new album in full! It's fantastic. It's experimental. It's a whole new atmosphere. Enjoy it folks - and of course, if any fellow grayhead can "capture" it, i'd be happy to converse with you via PM.

http://www.pandora.com/station/play/2093329695095622533