✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

David Gray anyone?! :-)

::Hayley::

in terms of talent i wud rank him joint first with chris martin(they can both play guitar, piano and sing to an amazing standard) and i really love all his stuff. i love white ladder and say hello and wave goodbye is so amzing along with babylon and please forgive me. his new album is still outstanding and very very good but i have listened to it so much i have got bored except the song 'other side'. LOOOOONG LIVE DAVID GRAY AND COLDPLAY

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I love his music alot!! :) very talented and DEFINATELY not a one album wonder!! I think white ladder was a brillaint album but look at his earlier stuff like sell sell sell which was a brilliant album imo! :P so no I would not agree with the one album wonder part! ;) :P

ONE ALBUM WONDER!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!

this guy is fantastic, his earlier works show the power of his lyrics over the rwaer intruments and vocals, although i find them more powerful than his newer songs.

he is such an amazing song writer, can write great melodies and is truelly brilliant live

some people, if it aint hip hop, in the charts mainstream etc then they think it's bad

Not a one album wonder... Babylon is great and so are the rest of his songs

I really like his new album! I haven't even heard one of the songs on it on the radio (cause they don't play him here.) But, I really like his music. He's got an intersting voice.

ONE ALBUM WONDER!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!

this guy is fantastic, his earlier works show the power of his lyrics over the rwaer intruments and vocals, although i find them more powerful than his newer songs.

he is such an amazing song writer, can write great melodies and is truelly brilliant live

some people, if it aint hip hop, in the charts mainstream etc then they think it's bad

couldn't have put it better myself :cool: