✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post a pic which makes you think "wtf?"!

Ondes Martenot

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed a total WTF pic! The first thing I thought when I saw it was 'how on earth did they get Guy to agree with this'.
Actually I thought the opposite, that it might have been Guy's idea... an elephant mask is tame compared to the funky stuff from his side project Apparawhatever.

treetreetree.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0WZF3VNXd246iAxfmA0kBUi2CQW10UEBA6dHtyFYIdP1v7eew

I would post a picture of my leg because there's an insanely huge bruise on it now from getting pelted at my softball game tonight. But I can't post a picture because I can't get up to get the camera it hurts so bad. D: WTFFFFF my whole shin/calf area is SO swollen and blue wtf eeewwww there's even stitch marks (from the stitches on the ball) what da fuh

This definitely makes up for not getting injured at all during the prior games this season.

I would post a picture of my leg because there's an insanely huge bruise on it now from getting pelted at my softball game tonight. But I can't post a picture because I can't get up to get the camera it hurts so bad. D: WTFFFFF my whole shin/calf area is SO swollen and blue wtf eeewwww there's even stitch marks (from the stitches on the ball) what da fuh

This definitely makes up for not getting injured at all during the prior games this season.

:hug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...