✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post a pic which makes you think "wtf?"!

Ondes Martenot

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These posts are the real WTF to be had for their ignorance. Jesus christ you've got transphobia and body-shaming. NO.

No, not really. You don't know me and that's a big overreaction. Drag queens are fabulous and hairy legs are natural, not my cup of tea though but I'd never put somebody down for that. But thanks for worrying.

No, not really. You don't know me and that's a big overreaction. Drag queens are fabulous and hairy legs are natural, not my cup of tea though but I'd never put somebody down for that. But thanks for worrying.

Explains why you put it in a thread titled 'Post a pic which makes you think "wtf?"!' and then got highly defensive on being called out about it.

It's not an overreaction. It's gross and hurtful and you are perpetuating it by posting such things in here as if both pictures are something to be disgusted by or laughed at or made jokes about at their expense. Be more mindful before you post.

I just think it's possible to joke about anything without being hateful. But obviously this offended you and I apologize.

It's not about the intent, it's that those jokes have real impacts on people. I just hope your apology is not merely for causing offense.

It's gross and hurtful and you are perpetuating it by posting such things in here as if both pictures are something to be disgusted by or laughed at or made jokes about at their expense. Be more mindful before you post.

It's not about the intent, it's that those jokes have real impacts on people. I just hope your apology is not merely for causing offense.

*reading the first page of this topic*

I don't see what the point is, honestly.

I agree with you when someone is mean, but no-one said the pictures you are talking about, are digusting ore so.

From page one, we all are smiling, seeing these ofthen strange pictured people, don't we? I do not put on a etiket, nor do I joke about their expense. They just make me smile, and sometimes they make me think wtf.

I don't get the point why it is different now in these last 2 pictures. Your comment didn't sound friendly, and I don't understand whats up.

For the people who posted the photos in the first place, know that you do hurt peoples feelings. As a transgender person you basically said that I'm a freak. It makes me sick that you'd even think that was okay to do.

I said "See you at Eurovision." :| And we will see him because he (Conchita Wurst) will represent Austria.

But regardless, I'm sorry I hurt you, that was not my intention.

These posts are the real WTF to be had for their ignorance. Jesus christ you've got transphobia and body-shaming. NO.

Huh

I was just stating she had hairy legs. What's so bad about that. And tbh I don't necessarily find it WTF worthy, I found the picture funny, just as pictures of people with strange haircuts. And before you go declare me being transphobia and body-shaming you don't know me personally just of one sentence I posted. Recently I have the feeling one's not allowed to find any photo funny because everything you say seems to offend someone in some way.

And even if you're now going to rage on me, do it, if it makes you feel better. I'm not going to continue this and apologize to random internet people because frankly, I don't really care.