🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Golf - Latest: US PGA Championship, Oak Hill Country Club, Rochester, New York (8-11 August)

Sternly

This one you might not agree...... but isnt fun to watch golf? I might say is even better than play golf, at leat to me. Doesnt give you any excitment golf? Is there anthing better than an evening watching golf?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think is exciting, not as much as swimming for example, but it is. When th player is gnna hit the ball is so silent, everyone is nervous...... exciting... I just love it! ........... ( veamos si recibes uno ahora, con el sistema antiguo)

Re: Golf

This one you might not agree...... but isnt fun to watch golf? I might say is even better than play golf' date=' at leat to me. Doesnt give you any excitment golf? Is there anthing better than an evening watching golf?[/quote']

if u mean does it help you go to sleep then i will agree hehe :D but everyone has his own interests so yeah.. midget gold if fun though used to do that when i was younger and someone at school had a party we all went midget golfing hehe

C'mon If you dont like it, its fine, but is not the most boring sport. Cars are bored, the Grand Prix or somenthign like that, that's bored. But golf is not, is clase, is quiet, is for be patient, its exciting, its amazing!