January 26, 201016 yr Thanks for posting MuchMore Top 50 countdown of the top 50 videos of the Noughties. It is a very interesting list where I know almost every song. Canadian artists such as Michael Bublé and Nelly Furtado (and a few years ago also Celine Dion and Avril Lavigne) are very popular throughout the world. Is Nickelback a Canadian or American group - it is represented twice (I thought that each artist could only be represented ONE time) - because I would have expected more songs from Coldplay and Beyoncé on the list.
January 26, 201016 yr ^ Why thank you :nice: Nickelback is Canadian. I agree, I just wonder why Yellow? :thinking: Because it launched their career?
January 26, 201016 yr Today I sent a letter to one of my Coldplaying friends....right after I got back in the car, Violet Hill was on the radio :awesome: Made my week!! AND IT'S ONLY MONDAY!! :laugh3: I love your signature :rolleyes: :laugh3:
January 26, 201016 yr A few minutes ago tv was on and I wasn't paying much attention since it was soap opera time...well one of the many we have every day...:shame: Sunddely Strawberry swing started and they let the song go for a long time during the soap opera!!! I almost fell of my bed!!! but is not a total surprise, Brasilian tv stations just love Coldplay songs!:dance:
January 26, 201016 yr I was hanging out with my friend today, and she doesn't really like Coldplay. But we were driving along in her new car, and her new mixed CD that she made was playing. AND LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR II CAME ON!!! :dance: I just turned to her with an amazed look and she was like "Whaaatt this is a good song and I knew you would like it!" :awesome: ANDDDDD Yellow was on the mixed tape too. The conversion process has started working :sneaky:
January 26, 201016 yr I just watched Hollyoaks & they played Everything's Not Lost twice :heart: i don't watch hollyoaks, i don't like it at all. but they have really good music on it at the start. Coldplay, elbow, white lies... then i change.
January 26, 201016 yr This is an actually old Coldplay thought that i didn´t know was a coldplay thought because it happened when i wasn´t a coldplay fan.. or didn´t know about Coldplay at all. Anyways, I was listening to clocks outside of my school in Tijuana, not so far away from a tower called ¨Torre de Agua Caliente¨ I looked up on it an suddenly remembered a commercial for Baja California with that tower and playing Clocks :smug2: That comercial happened like six years ago.. :lol:
January 26, 201016 yr A boy in my math class was like "look" he showed me his iPod and he was listening to The Scientist. :wacky:
January 27, 201016 yr A boy in my math class was like "look" he showed me his iPod and he was listening to The Scientist. :wacky: Listening to The Scientist in math class :dozey:. I'd love to do that
January 27, 201016 yr I would wonder all around the school with Coldplay in my ears if MP3s weren't forbbiden...:sad:
January 27, 201016 yr I always listen Coldplay in places, sometimes I stay with a little bit of fear, it's a lot of luck!! The places are many, stores, supermarket up to an avenue!! This day, I stayed so scared because Green Eyes started to play very loud! In a supermarket here, always plays Coldplay, musics like Warning Sign, The Scientist, Moseeeees!!! Always, always! I say this coincidences because here in Brazil, the foreign music isn't accessible for everybody, so, when plays Coldplay in a public place I feel so happy!:wacky:
January 27, 201016 yr since us californians have been having so many storms and its still raining to make me feel better i listened to rainy day:) people stopped asking me what im listening to in my ipod they just say coldplay...of course:rolleyes:
January 27, 201016 yr Whenever I see a Martin acoustic guitar at Guitar Center or Sam Ash, I (necessarily) think about Chris, and then can't help but pick it up and play a Coldplay song on it if it's nice sounding/looking. Also, I have encountered several individuals with last names like Berryman, Buckland, Champion and Martin...All those wierdos named "Guy" also do it for me.
January 27, 201016 yr Whenever I see a Martin acoustic guitar at Guitar Center or Sam Ash, I (necessarily) think about Chris, and then can't help but pick it up and play a Coldplay song on it if it's nice sounding/looking. Also, I have encountered several individuals with last names like Berryman, Buckland, Champion and Martin...All those wierdos named "Guy" also do it for me. :lol: I'm the same way, cept I've never seen any Martin acoustics at my music center, just "Martin & Co" t-shirts! :lol: I took a mid-term yesterday, and one of the questions was about "The Speed of Sound" being like 344 miles per second or something. :lol: A part of me wondered if my math teacher had put that on there to throw me off, he's a huge Coldplay groupie too. :P
January 28, 201016 yr I went to a store last night and there was a picture of a cartoon character called Strawberry Shortcake and I told my sister "Look! Strawberry Swing!" instead of Strawberry Shortcake.:laugh3: Also my mom saw the pic of Coldplay simpsonized and she asked me, "Why is there one missing?" She remembered Phil. :wacky:
January 28, 201016 yr more of a coldplaying thought. There are a lot of people online right now. :uhoh:
January 28, 201016 yr Also my mom saw the pic of Coldplay simpsonized and she asked me, "Why is there one missing?" She remembered Phil. :wacky: :wacky: I'm not kidding every time I eat cake I think of Jonny!!
January 29, 201016 yr :wacky: I'm not kidding every time I eat cake I think of Jonny!! :stunned: Me too dear!!! it's like when you see the number 42(wich BTW happened to me today while teaching a student numbers in english), or somthing Yellow or green.....When I eat or see cake I Think of Jonny...as if I needed!....:rolleyes::lol:
January 29, 201016 yr :stunned: Me too dear!!! it's like when you see the number 42(wich BTW happened to me today while teaching a student numbers in english), or somthing Yellow or green.....When I eat or see cake I Think of Jonny...as if I needed!....:rolleyes::lol: :laugh3:42 is everywhere!!:uhoh: I never noticed until I started loving Coldplay!!! oo I have the same colors thing!!!:lol::freak: ohh Jonnyyy:heart:
January 29, 201016 yr :freak: isn't it amazing how everything around you becomes Coldplay related!!! For example Coldplay is on a Brasilian TV show again now (Viva la Vida)....it was on a soap opera early....(Strawberry swing):dance: The thing is that Strawberry swing will be on soap opera now every day till it ends...tough I hate them!!!:lol:
January 29, 201016 yr GAHHH just heard LITii on a commercial for the grammys!!! :D i like jumped up at the first note and was like "COLDPLAY!" lol
January 29, 201016 yr LITii was just on a different grammy commercial on the same channel! i think that Global are coldplay fans! :P
Create an account or sign in to comment